FanFic - Max/Liz
"Solace"
Part 8a
by Meredith
Disclaimer: I don't own "Roswell", that title goes to Melinda Metz and the WB. The kids are my characters, though ;)
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: This story is the sequel to "The Language of Longing". If you're basing it on "Destiny", it's set seventeen years into the future. (Adam-Michael - born after graduation- is fifteen, Jordana is ten.)
He broke away from the kiss suddenly, almost afraid of what else he might see.

"Lauren--" He whispered. Her eyes were still closed, a small smile lingering on her lips.

"Yes, Adam?"

"I'm sorry--"

"Don't be sorry." She said firmly, her fingers returning to his soft hair. His eyes were welling with tears.

"I have to go." He said, giving her a final kiss and tearing himself from her embrace, running frantically towards the car.

"Adam!" She managed to call out before he sped off. She ran her finger over her lips, which were still moist from his kiss. Her heart fell into the pit of her stomach as she wrapped her arms around herself and falling onto her bed. She let the tears of confusion fall freely from her eyes as she drifted off to sleep, hoping that she would dream of him once more.

Part 7 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.