FanFic - Max/Liz
"The Accident"
Part 3
by Quartz
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
Liz's bedside.

Max was hesitant to touch Liz, at first. He finally got up enough courage to touch her forehead. At the moment that he made contact he got a rush of images.

***Flash***

Liz on her way to the airfield. Drunk driver running a red light. Liz screaming in fear.

***End Flash***

Max was near tears when his vision ended. He could actually feel Liz's fear.He started pacing back and forth from Liz's bed to the wall, trying to control his anger. He got so mad about what happened that he couldn't handle it anymore. He got so furious that he punched the wall. When his fist connecetd with the wall it made a huge noise. At that moment Summer walked in.

Summer: What happened in here?

Max: Nothing.

Summer: Uh-huh. Sure.

Max: I just got a little out of control.

Summer: A little out of control.

Max: Okay, so I was out of control.

Summer: It's okay, I understand. I am angry too. You care very deeply for her, don't you?

Max turned and stared down at Liz's face.

Max: I love her. I never told her that.

Summer: "She knows." She put her hand on Max's shoulder. The moment she touched him, Max got another rush of images.

***Flash***

Summer's hand glowing. Summer cloaked in a white robe with a half moon on it.

***End Flash***

Summer: Hey, are you alright?

Max: I'm fine.

Summer: Why don't you go home and get some rest.

Max: No, I need to be here.

Summer: Doctor's don't know when she will wake up. When she wakes up I will contact you.

Max: No.

Summer: Suit yourself. A girl wants to talk to you outside. I'll stay with her.

Max: Will you call me if anything happens?

Summer: Sure

Max left the room to talk to Isabelle.

Izzy: Max, how is she?

Max: She is in a coma. You guys should go home and get some rest. I'll be staying here tonight.

Micheal: Are you sure?

Max:Yeah.

Micheal: Okay. I'll take Maria home. Make sure that she is gonna be okay. Later.

Max: "Bye." Micheal and Maria left the hospital.

Izzy: Are you sure that you'll be okay.

Max: Yeah, I'll be fine. Can you do me a favor?

Izzy: Sure.

Max: I got a flash from Liz's cousin.

Izzy: What did you see?

Max: I don't know, but her hand was glowing. I would like you to look into it.

Izzy: Okay.

Max: Do you need something of her's?

Izzy: Nah. The object just makes it easier. I can get in.

Max: Thanks, Izzy.

Izzy: Your welcome, Max.I'll see you in the morning.

Max: Bye, Izzy.

Part 4 coming soon- Quartz

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 2 | Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.