Fanfic - Max/Liz
"The End of the World"
Part 1
by Zoey T.
Disclaimer: I don’t own Roswell, it’s characters, yada, yada...
Summary: A new character enters the groups’ lives and things become very complicated very fast...
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: R
Author's Note: Angel Thomas is a character of my own creation, based on two of my best friends, Ziah and Rachelle, and me, so no one’s allowed to use her without permission, unless it’s just a fanfic, otherwise LEAVE HER BE!!! Thanx! I hope you like this fic! Feedback, please. Post EOTW (about 3 wks. later).
She stood on the edge of the cliff, her dark brown hair whipping around her face in the wind.

He stood about one hundred yards away, his bare feet sinking into the cool desert sand.

Though she had her back to him, he could tell she was crying through their ever-present connection.

As he tried to determine why, he saw her kneel down next to the black book bag at her feet. his eyes widened when they fell upon the knife, its razor-sharp edge gleaming in the moonlight.

She once again stood up and stared up at the clear sky. He began toward her, but stopped when she began to speak, his heart clenching with surprise, dread, pain, and sorrow.

“I love you, Max!” Liz Parker yelled at the stars, bringing the knife to her wrist and pressing the sharp edge into her delicate skin. She bit her bottom lip as a thin red line appeared on her wrist and began to roll down her arm.

“I love you, too,” Max Evans murmured, taking another step toward her.

Liz didn’t seem to have heard him. She continued to stare at the dark sky above.

“I love you, and I can’t do it anymore!” Another line of blood appeared on Liz’s arm. “I can’t deal with pushing you away anymore. You won’t listen to what I say, or pay attention to what you see with your own eyes. I’ll obviously have to die before you’ll go to Tess.” Another red line of blood. “And if that’s what I have to do to save you and the others,” she cried as she raised the knife again, “then so be it.” And she flung the knife down toward her wrist.

“LIZ!!!” Max screamed, rushing toward her as she began to collapse to the ground.

And then there was nothing but black.

Index | Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.