Fanfic - Max/Liz
"The Happiest Day of Our Lives"
Part 1
by cybergrl_1
Disclaimer: I do not claim to own any of the rights to the characters or take credit of writing the lyrics. These things belong to their owners, not me. Thanx to those who inspired this, especially the writers of "Roswell".
Summary: The views of the happy couple on their wedding day.... It's a lyrical fiction, with the lyrics of the song, "Differences" by Genuwine
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
My whole life has changed
Since you came in, I knew back then
You were that special one
I'm so in love, so deep in love...

* * *

(Liz)
Max gathered me up in his arms, and we crossed the threshold of the hotel room. I couldn't stop my mouth from permanently forming a smile, as my happiness flowed down through my veins from the sight of Max's eyes. Max, my husband; I am Mrs. Liz Evans. I could get used to saying that!

* * *

You make my love complete
You are so sweet, no one competes
Glad you came into my life

* * *

(Max)
Her gaze penetrated my soul as I laid her down gently on the comforter of our King size bed. Her eager smile and my wandering hands drove us straight into the passionate kisses I so happily drowned myself in. I took care in unzipping the wedding dress without damaging it in my hurry to see her beauty, as did she when unclothing me. It was so intense, I could see the sparks that lit up when we touched.

* * *

Girl, you open me, I'm wide open
And I'm doing things I never do
But I feel so good, I feel so good

* * *

(Max)
Our honeymoon was just as romantic as the wedding. In the chapel we were surrounded by our smiling friends and family. Liz's cousin Theresa and Isabel, as her bridesmaids, Maria of course as Maid of Honor, and on my side of the altar was Michael as my Best man, with Kyle,Jim Valenti, and Jesse on Michael's right. I watched Liz approach in what seemed like slow motion, her arms linked with her father, but I barely realized he was even there. I was so caught up in Liz's eyes, the adoration and excitement twinkling in them. I am sure my eyes reflected the same thing, and the happiness I felt was almost overwhelming. This day couldn't have come any slower! But Liz is worth the wait.

* * *

I really don't know just where I'd be at
You made me, helped mold me
(Helped mold me, baby)
Turned me into a man, I'm so responsible
And I owe it all to you

* * *

(Max)
There were candles on long bronze stands cluttering the front of the chapel, making the place glow in a golden light. Liz finally reached my side, and I grabbed her hands up in mine, sighing with relief from her touch. It felt like forever for her to reach me from the back of the chapel where she entered. I could barely keep the minster's voice audible, I was so deeply enveloped in Liz's beautiful glowing face in the warm candle light.

* * *

My whole life has changed
Since you came in, I knew back then
You were that special one
I'm so in love, so deep in love

* * *

(Max)
The sun began to rise through the curtains of the beautifully decorated honeymoon suite. Warmth flooded my heart at the closeness of our bodies, drinking her into my soul. Through everything we have been through in the past four years together, I had began to doubt things could be this perfect. But my loving Liz proved me wrong, and our love overcame all the obstacles. I'll never doubt true love again, that's for sure!

* * *

(God has blessed me} God has blessed me, baby Girl, He was good to me when he sent you
Come and share my world, baby

* * *

(Liz)
The reception was in full swing with loud music blaring and people chattering cheerfully. But I barely noticed, all sound and movement ceasing when I looked into Max's loving eyes. We danced slowly together, even though I think the music was a fast beat; I'm not sure though, like I said I couldn't tell when Max was around. This day of happiness was so overwhelming, I couldn't stop smiling. I don't think my eyes left Max's for more then two minutes the whole day! Some people were a little frustrated by our distraction from them, but Maria and the others laughed, knowing all to well they wouldn't be able to get through to us tonight. I can't remember when or how it happened, but people started to hug us goodbye. I couldn't understand that three hours had passed already since we said "I do". I was so involved in Max, and our deep happiness, that I didn't even notice any time had passed. They awaited us outside the Café where the reception was held, and threw rice as we made our way to the awaiting Limo. I cuddled up into Max's arms, enjoying the sweet kisses, as we made our way to the Hotel in the neighboring town. That car ride felt like an eternity, an eternity I was happy to have spent in the arms of the man I would love forever. I knew this was the happiest day of our lives.

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.