FanFic - Max/Liz
"The Power of Truth"
Part 2
by Cara
Disclaimer: Hello! If I owned Roswell, Max and Liz would be back together by now!
Summary: Okay...you know what. My last summery really sucked! Will someone please summarize this for me!?! Please?!? Anyway...it is still like 3 or 4 hours after Max in the City I know that they were in New York for Thanksgiving...but we'll just say it takes forever to drive back!
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: I'd like to thank everyone for their feedback. I know it's been a while since my last post, but I've had major writers block and I just kinda forgot that I was writing a fic! Seriously. I feel like a dork. But anyways. I'll try and get part 5 out before I leave for Arizona on the 27th. And Feed me! Okay. And also. I want to try and tie this into "A Roswell Christmas Carol". I swear I've watched that like 20 times. It's my favorite now. So just be aware that this story will turn out to be in the middle of ARCC during future parts.
Everyone in the room held their breath and glanced around the room twards the others. A few moments later, Kyle fell to the ground, and was engulfed in a bright yellow light. Tess smiled at the thought that Kyle was her mate, and quickly ran to his side, raising her hands over his chest. She closed her eyes, deep in thought, and the yellow light dimmed a bit and Kyle was in less pain.

"You have to think about your future with the person and how much you'll love them. You have to think about how happy you'll be." Everyone was in complete shock. "Isabel. You're next. Could you get the remote for me?"

"Yeah. Sure." Isabel grabbed the remote from where Tess had dropped it, and handed it to Tess. Isabel stood up straight and closed her eyes. "Okay Tess. Go ahead."

Tess hit the switch and a dark blue light glowed all around Isabel. Her eyes were still closed when she heard Alex his the ground and cry out in pain. "Alex!" She opened her eyes and ran over to him, trying to remember what Tess had just said. Within moments, the blue light had grown weak.

"Michael. Your turn." Michael searched everywhere around The Crashdown for Maria. She had compleately disapeered.

"Wait. Where's Maria?"

"She went to the back room right after Tess hit the switch for herself. I think she's upset right now." Max didn't know what to tell his friend.

"Oh. Okay. Go ahead and hit it." Tess hit the switch, and the air around Michael turned green. Just then, Maria waltzed through the swing doors, into the cafe, with a big jar of m&m's. She set them down on the counter when she saw Michael, who was staring back at her. It seemed like forever, when Maria finally spoke.

"Well, I guess I'm not you're destiny, Micha..." With that she hit the floor and turned green.

"Maria." Michael ran over to her side. It wasn't hard for him to imagine being in love with Maria. She was screaming louder than he'd ever heard anything scream before. "Calm down. Just give me a second, babe." Michael put his hands on her chest and closed his eyes. When the screaming stopped, he looked down at Maria, who was smiling at him.

"Maybe I am you're destiny." He leaned down and kissed her.

"Max." Everyone looked twards Tess. "You're not going to get off so easy. As it turns out, Kyle, Alex, and Maria are all apart of the Royal Court. They're not one of the Royal four. It's going to take great strength to control the light energy that comes from the Queen. And you have to know that Liz might not be the Queen, just because those three are like us. The possibilities are endless. Are you ready for it?"

"I have to be." Max walked up to Tess, took a deep breath, and hit the button for her...

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.