FanFic - Max/Liz
"The Share"
Part 4
by Sophie
Disclaimer: Don't own it, don't sue me. It's a give-give situation.
Summary: Max runs after Liz after Destiny
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
At the same time at Michael's place.

Michael watched TV quietly when he heard a knock on the door.

*Who can that be?*

"Tess. What are you doing here?"

"Where's the book about us? Where is it?" she asked hysterically .

"Over there. Why? What's going on, Tess?"

"I don't know. Long, short story, this afternoon at the Crashdown, Liz discovered that she had powers, just like us. And if what I think is right, I've lost Max forever."

"What do you mean you've lost Max forever?" asked Michael, still confused.

"After 'consuming' a relationship, the connection between the two being will be undestroyable. That means that any chances that I had left with Max are over. He followed an other path, and we don't know what could happened after that." Tess was searching for anything that would make her theory wrong. Anything that would make her believe that she still had chances with Max. "There's nothing here. Call everybody. We got ourselves a situation."

In the desert (back to Max and Liz)

Max and Liz watched the sunset from the place they've discovered the orb. It was their favorite place because it reminded them how close they've been ever since that night.

*I could easily get used to the idea of always having her by my side. She smells so good. And her dark-chocolate hair, her eyes, her soft skin, her smile… she's so… overwhelming.*

*I can't believe it, I'm gonna be Miss Max Evans. All my dreams are coming true. I'm so lucky. He's so… amazing, loving and caring and…overwhelming. And all those things he said about how he felt about me. I knew he felt them but he've never put it in those words.*

"Max, there is something you should know. This afternoon at the Crashdown, something happened. See, Tess overheard you and Michael talking about last night and she came claiming that you're all hers…"

"God, she's getting really annoying!"

"Yeah, I know, but anyway, I got really angry and I waved my hand in the air and a glass really far from me went smashing on the wall. Max, I think I have powers."

Max looked at her like he saw a ghost. He couldn't believe his ears, his Liz had powers. It was too good to be true. Maybe she was just like him, maybe that's what that drawn him to her. Then again, maybe she got powers because of them making love.

"What?… That's…Wow! Are you sure?"

"I don't know, I got to try again. Give me your hand."

Liz took Max's hand into hers and she concentrated a lot. She passed her hand over Max's arm all the way up to his neck, leaving a glowing trail, just like he did to her in May.

"Wow, you're just like me. You're really my other half. I've always knew it."

He kissed her on the forehead, going down to her lips and to her neck, trying to get her taste once again. To absorb the feeling of her skin on his lips. He slipped his tongue into her mouth in sign to get her closer.

"Max, where's the sleeping bag?"

(Well you know what's happening…)

*******************************************************************************

Max woke up with Liz, who was still resting, feeling her sweet breath on his neck. Seeing her sleep, so vulnerable, so quiet, it was everything he needed in his life. All this time, he wanted to touch her, to feel her like he did, and that was driving him crazy not being able to do it for so many years. Now, that he did, he was more than crazy. He had reached ecstasy. He couldn't be more happy and more fulfilled than he was right there, right now, right beside her, watching her sleep, dreaming about their future together.

Liz woke up really silently, to immediately stare at the man she could watch all of her life. She could live with nothing else than the feeling every time she gets lost in his deep black soulful eyes. Her days weren't fulfilled until the moment she could feel his lips on hers.

"Hi handsome!"

"Hi! You know something? You're amazing."

"How come?"

"You just know what to do to light up my days and I love you, Liz!"

"And I feel the exact same way, Max Evans. You're the light of my days, the life in mine, the something special about me. Without you I'd be just an another small-town girl."

"Liz, you could never be just an small-town girl. You're way to special to be just a small-town girl. If you would, you'd be the queen of them. I can't believe Kyle was the only boyfriend you had before me. I can't believe nobody saw you before me."

" Max, stop it! You're way too nice to me. But as for you, I've heard some girls in the lockers' room sayin' that they were jealous of me. Wait until they hear that we're getting married. They'll flip. You know there's a list going around between the girls for the 10 sexiest guys of the school and ever since that we're together you're on the top 5. But you're mine and I'm never let go that sweet man that is you."

"Stop it, Liz or our parents will figure out that we're not just going out together, that we do more… and we'll be late for the supper."

" Right, let's get out of here. But I wished we could stay…"

"Liz…"

"Okay, okay, I give up. But you're not getting off that easy."

"All right, get dressed Miss Elizabeth Ann Parker Evans. I just love saying that."

"And I love hearing it." She leaned to kiss Max again.

"No, Miss Evans. You know what happens if you kiss me."

"One more time, Max please."

"No! Now get up!"

As Max and Liz tried to get to the Jeep without falling in an another kissing rage, Liz's cell phone rang.

"Hi!…Yeah, he's there…Yeah, I'll tell him…Okay, well, see you there."

"Who was it?"

"Uh, it was Michael. He said that we had to rush our butts there about Tess."

"Again! I am getting so tired of this. I can't wait for her to get over this destiny thing. She's more than annoying. She's so… getting on my nerves."

"And I know how it is to get on your nerves."

"Well, you can get on my nerves whenever you want, Miss. Max Evans.

Part 3 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.