FanFic - Max/Liz
"The Walls Come Crumbling Down"
Part 18
by FordonBuffy44
Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with the writers, producers or cast of Roswell. I only wish I did.
Summary: Secrets and emotions are revealed as Max and Liz give in to their feelings for each other.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: This is the follow up to my first story Not So Secret Admirer and the sequel to that Get in the Game. Reading them before this would probably be wise. Feedback Please!
Isabel paced back and forth in the back of the Crashdown as Michael and Maria sat on the step and Alex stood in the corner.

"So no one has any idea where they are??" she fumed and the three just shrugged.

"She mentioned to me that Max said something about going out this weekend - I don't see why it's such a big deal -"

"Of course it's a big deal. Max didn't tell mom and dad where he was going and Liz didn't tell her parents." Isabel looked out to the restaurant to a nervous looking Jeff Parker. He'd called the Evans' as twelve o'clock had rolled around and they hadn't heard from their daughter. And now it was nearing three o'clock and still there was no sign of Liz. Or Max.

"They've only been gone for four hours," Maria reasoned.

"And Liz has her cell phone," Alex reasoned, "if she was in trouble she'd call us."

"You said she hasn't been answering it," Isabel reminded him worriedly.

"I don't like it," Michael suddenly spoke from his slouched position, leaning against the step. "Max always tells us where he's going. I don't like this, I don't like the way Max has been acting since he told Liz," Michael looked towards Isabelle and both Maria and Alex looked confused by the statement.

"Told Liz what?" Maria questioned and Michael looked over at her slowly.

"Nothing," he dismissed sharply, and the way hich he said it made neither question the matter any further. Michael glanced over at Isabel as did she to him with the same worried expression.

"This isn't like Max."

Part 17 | Index | Part 19
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.