Fanfic - Max/Liz
"Turn"
Part 1
by Fire Goddess
Disclaimer: Unfortunately...I don't own Roswell....but I will one day! Muhahaha
Summary: Takes place after Behind the Music. Right after Maria broke up with Michael. About all different couples.
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: R
"So are you ok?" Liz looked at Maria. She felt so bad. She wondered how Michael was doing.....maybe he was talking to Max about all of this. No Liz...Maria is in need, think about Maria.

"I guess....I just don't need any pity right now Liz....I can't have it." Maria looked up with sad eyes. "I could use a hug though." Maria reached over and grabbed Liz.

Liz giggled. She hugged Maria back as tight as she could. "Just know that I'll be here for you...always." Liz pulled away from Maria and glanced at her watched. "But I can't be here right now." She giggled. "My Oh-so-obssesive dad told me to be home 10 minutes ago...so I better get going." Liz kissed Maria's cheek. "Bye girlie." Liz turned and walked out.

Maria looked around. The first thing she noticed was the guitar. She couldn't resist picking it up. What started out as just hitting a few tunes burst out into all the songs Maria could think of. Maria was having the time of her life....even if it was just playing a guitar.

Liz closed the door as quietly as she could. "Where have you been young lady?"

Liz turned around with a jump. "Dad!" She looked at him with a sad puppy face. "I was at Maria's. Her and Michael broke up and she needed someone to talk to. Don't worry dad, I wasn't out doing drugs and having sex." She tried to walk past him, but he stuck out his arm stopping her.

"Look Liz, I'd had enough of this attitude. You better do what I say right now young lady." He had a stern look on his face.

"Yea, ok dad." She pushed his arm out of her way and walked up the staires. She walked into her room and slammed the door. "I wonder why Max hasn't called."

Michael crawled into his cold, hard bed. How could Maria break up with him? How could she do that? This had to be about that guy.....he brought this all on. Oh come on Michael....its the fact that your an alien.

He pulled his covers up over his head. He rolled over and fell asleep.

Max looked at the clock. 12:45. Yea, too late to call Liz. He hadn't talked to her since he took back the necklace. He figured that she hated him. He stood up and walked over to the refridgerator and opened it. Nothing. How could Michael live when he doesn't have any food in his whole damn house?

Max grabbed his jacket and set out for Liz's house.

Index | Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.