FanFic - Max/Liz
"The Accident"
Part 1
by Sunny
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Summary: Liz gets in a car accident and winds up in a coma. What will Max do?
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
Part 1 The whole gang, except for one, were at the Crashdown. The establishment was basically empty since it was a Christmas Eve. Everybody was doing the time old Christmas thing. The gang decided to have lunch at the cafe since their were busy with holiday preparations. Max, Michael, Isabelle, Maria and Alex were sitting around one of the tables enjoying their day. Maria was just about to take a bite of her sandwich when the phone rang, so she walked over to answer it.

Maria: Hello. Summer: Maria, it's Summer. Maria: Oh, hi. When did you get to town? Summer: Just about an hour ago. Listen, you guys had better get to the hospital. Maria: Why? Summer: Liz was in a car accident. She was hit by a drunk driver and she is now lying in a coma. I just thought that you had to know. Maria: Okay, we'll be right there.

Maria hung up the phone with a look of depression on her face.

Alex: What's wrong, Maria? Maria: Liz was involved a car accident. She is lying in a coma in the hospital.

There was a moment of silence and then Max spoke.

Max: I have to go there. I have to see her. Isabelle: Max, she is going to be okay. She will pull through. Max: I hope that you are right, because I don't know what I would do if I lost her.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.