FanFic - Max/Liz
"Take my Hand"
Part 1
by Anna
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters, they belong to the WB, Melinda Metz, and Jason Katims.Please don't sue
Summary: It's 10 years later, at Max and Liz's wedding Will Kyle be able to stop the festivities?
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
It's May 18, 2009, and I'm Liz Parker. It feels weird to say that now, even though it still is technically the truth. You see, today is my wedding day. Yes, that's right. Wedding Day. Today could very well be the day I have my very first panic attack. I know all the arrangements have been made, and Maria and Isabel, my two maids of honor, keep telling me that I look beautiful in my dress, I can't help but worry. Oh God. I haven't even said who the groom is yet! That's how nervous I am right now. Maybe I should try out my new name in this journal, since I don't intend to stop writing in it. Elizabeth Rose Evans.

"Liz, come on! You're going to be late for your own wedding!" Maria yelled at her best friend impatiently.

Liz looked up from the journal she was writing in.

"Oh God Maria! I'm going to forget everything I'm supposed to say!"

"Liz, all you have to do is repeat everything the minister says, but there is one thing you might have trouble with, so I'm going to help you. Now repeat after me: .......I........Dooooo"

"Maria, what if he changes his mind? What if it turns out to be 'Runaway Groom?'" "God Liz, it is a little too late to be thinking Julia Roberts now." "I'm sorry, it's just that I love Max so much, I don't know what would happen if he changed his mind ."

Maria's tone softened considerably at this.

"Lizzy, I know you've always been the smart one, and I admit,there are a lot of things I don't know in this world,but there is no way anyone could ever doubt Max's love for you."

Liz considered this, took a few deep breaths, and said, "You're right Maria. Thank you for reminding meof that. "

They both shared a moment where they both knew what the other was thinking, not for nothing had they been best friends since ....forever.

Isabel then ran into the room, looking lovely as ever in her sky blue attendant's dress. "Come on guys! The limo is waiting for us!"

Maria and Liz broke the moment, and when her statement sank in, they both said incredulously,"LIMO????"

Isabel had a mischievous smile on her face when she replied nonchalantly,

"Oh did I forget to tell you two that the guys chipped in on a limo for us?" Maria and Liz looked at each other, then at Isabel,then back and forth again.

Then they both screamed

"WE GOT A LIMO!!!!!!!" They both then jumped up and started jumping and hopping and boogying in general,and Isabel had no choice but to join them, they looked so happy.

They continued doing this until a guy in a snazzy blue uniform came up and tapped Liz on the shoulder.

"What?" she answered, out of breath.

"Well I just wanted you ladies two know that we are supposed to be at the chapel in 10 minutes, and if you don't get a move on, you might miss the wedding entirely."

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.