FanFic - Max/Liz
"Take my Hand"
Part 4
by Anna
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters, they belong to the WB, Melinda Metz, and Jason Katims. Please don't sue.
Summary: It's 10 years later, at Max and Liz's wedding. Will Kyle be able to stop the festivities?
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
Authors Note: *Okay folks here's another installment of your favorite online soap! it's kind of short, but I PROMISE PROMISE that I will write more on the weekends!! And to all the wonderful people that wrote me, THANK YOU once again if I haven't said it enough already! Okay so here we go!.....*
As Liz walked into the back of the church, random thoughts crossed her mind like: " Wow the church looks so beautiful! I'll have to pay the flower people extra." and "Why in God's name did we invite Kyle?!"

But the minute she turned down the aisle, ready to start the long walk, and she saw Max, Alex, and Michael standing there waiting for her, her thinking functions kind of turned off. All Liz could do now was feel. And she felt quite a lot of thing at this particular moment. A little nervousness and fear, but all that was overshadowed by an extrordinary feeling she couldn't quite describe. It was 2 parts calm, 3 parts serenity, and maybe about 10 parts total,all-consuming love.

For Max, for Alex and Michael; for she knew that Michael was planning on proposing after the ceremony. She smiled when she thought of Maria's reaction to that. She could almost hear her screaming now. Yes, she felt love for Alex and Michael, but what she had with Max couldn't be more different than that. It was deeper than affection, more soulful than lust, and better than anything she'd ever experienced before. When Max put his hand over her bullet wound, he not only healed her physically but mentally and spiritualy as well.

' I guess', she thought to herself as she began the long walk down the fateful aisle, ' that I should thank that bullet.' After all it was the the thing that had bought Max and her together. What a long aisle this was! It seemed to go on forever, even though it had looked so short at the other end! It was like the whole world outside the church was going at normal speed, while inside the church everything was in slow-mo. She saw her parents looking both wistful and proud at the same time, all her family smiling and looking teary- eyed. She saw Max's parents as well,looking nostalgic. Max mother mother looked at her significally, as if to communicate "I knew you were the one when I first met you at the hospital' to hersome way.

Finally Liz reached her destination, standing beside Maria on one side and Max on the other. They were ready to begin.

Alrighty then! hope you liked the new (but brief) chapter in this story! FEED BACK!!!!

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 5
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.