FanFic - Max/Liz
"Reunion"
Part 3
by Sarah M
Disclaimer: I don’t own the characters or names, though I wish I did.
Summary: Max leaves Roswell and Liz. But is it forever?
Category: Max/Liz
Rating: PG
Authors Note: Let me know what ya think.
"LIZ! What are you doing!" Maria cried as she came over with Claudia and saw Liz wrapped up in the strange man she had been sitting with. "Oh my God! MAX!" Maria cried as she saw the face of the man and the tears and look on Liz’s face. Maria was now running over to hug him.

"Mommy, who is that man? I know him." A confused Claudia said.

"This is..." Liz started to say, as Max grabbed Claudia and whirled her around.

"Yes Max, you the guy I was talking about."

"I’m you dad." Max said as he started to cry. And I’m never going leave you or your mom ever again. I promise." With those few simple word Liz and Claudia both started to cry. "I’m so sorry for leaving you." Max said as he clung to Liz and his daughter.

"What about Michael and Isabelle?" Maria interrupted. Oh shit! Max thought. He knew they were going to kill him for being late.

"I was supposed to meet them 10 min. ago. Come with me. Please. Michael will really want to see you, Maria."

"Why would he want to see me? He never even said good-bye." The painful memories came flooding back to Maria. She closed her eyes to hold back the tears.

"Of course he wants to see you! He's been looking for you for the last five years. Please just come." Max knew some how he had to convince Maria to come.

"Please Maria." Liz added in. She knew Maria wanted to go see Michael.

"Ok... I’ll go" She knew there was no way of getting out of it. And with that they left the park and headed down the street towards the café where they were to meet Michael and Isabelle. My life is perfect again. Liz said to her self as she watched Max carrying Claudia down the street.

As they turned on to the street where the café was Michael and Isabelle sat and watched out the café window.

"LOOK! It’s Max! And... OH MY GOD! He found them." Isabelle cried as she saw the four of them walking down the street. Before Michael could turn to look Isabelle was out of the booth and running for the door. Michael jumped up and followed. Oh God! It’s Maria I’ve found her! The thoughts ran through his head faster than he could comprehend them. Ahead of him Isabelle had already reached the four and was crying and hugging them all.

"We missed you guys so much..." Was all she could manage to say. She was had been so busy hugging Maria and Liz that she hadn’t even noticed the little girl Max had been carrying. "Who..."

"This is Claudia... my daughter... our daughter." Max interrupted as he looked at Liz. He felt complete once again.

"Hi. I’m your Aunt Isabelle." She said to the beautiful little girl. "How old are you?" She asked curiously. As she questioned her niece Michael ran up, taking Maria in his arms and whirling her around in the air.

"God I’ve missed you!" he told her as she started crying. All Maria could do was cry and look in his eyes and cry more. Every time she tried to say something the tears just flew from her eyes.

"Come on guys; let’s go inside." Michael said as he put Maria back on the ground, but still held on to her hand for dear life. The others quickly agreed and the group headed back to the café. Isabelle took Claudia from Max and still talking to her, started walking back to the café.

Liz started to follow the others when Max grabbed her by the arm pulling her back to him.

"There’s something I’ve waiting six years to say to you." He paused briefly as he pulled a small worn gray box out of his pocket. "Will you marry me. Please. I’ve lost you once and I never, ever want to lose you again. Please say you will." He didn’t know what else to say so he opened to the box to reveal a beautiful, shinning, diamond ring. "Oh my God! Max!... Of course I’ll marry you." And with that she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deep and passionately. Knowing she would never have to spend another night alone, or lonely. She had her family back. All of her family; Michael, Isabelle, Maria, Claudia, Alex and...her Max.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Max - Liz
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.