FanFic - Michael/Maria
"100 Days"
Part 1
by Buffy
Disclaimer: I do NOT own roswell, period.
Summary: After Destiny. About 2 months after Michael left Maria. Michael realizes that he can't live without her.
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: I haven't written for a while. But the song that is in the story is 100 Days by Flick. The song was on the I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER ALBUM. I thought the song fit M&M. So tell me what you think. I would love feedback!
One hundred days
I still haven't found the words I wanna say
So I thought it through
I tried but couldn't get a hold of it

Michael lay in his bed letting millions of thoughts flow through his mind. But one thing lay in his mind permenetly.

Maria.

Ever since the incident at the UFO museum, he was a complete wreck. He couldn't stop thinking about her. Michael had made a long story short right there. He said he loved her, then said goodbye. Maria called and left messages once or twice throughout the whole summer. He didn't answer any of the messages. He couldn't. What would he say?


My head is spinning 'round
I think I'm fallin' to the ground
I'm fallin' down

August was coming to an end. School was going to begin. He wouldn't be there. He would have to face Maria. And the others. Him, Max, Isabel and Tess didn't know what they were going to do yet. To leave Roswell, New Mexico and follow his destiny with Isabel or stay here with Maria.


One hundred nights
Sit talkin' to the moonlight
Thought it was a phase
Thought it'd slowly just slip away
But it never fades

He couldn't stand it any longer. He needed Maria. He couldn't live without her. He quickly sat up and ran out the door to Maria's house.


My head is spinning 'round
I think I'm fallin' to the ground
I'm fallin' down
My head is spinning 'round
I think I'm fallin' to the ground
I'm fallin' down

He ran and ran. He ran long enough to feel his lungs birst. In what seemed like forever he finally reached her house. Breathing heavily. He quickly hid behind some bushes as he heard a car coming up the street.

It was Maria's moms Jetta. It slowly pulled up to the side of the road. The door opened. Dissapointed that it could be Maria's mom... he let out a deep sigh.

But it wasn't Mrs. DeLuca. It was Maria. He slowly started stepping toward her.


I always thought it'd be so easy
But now it's here I guess I'll have to get
Get over it, get over it

Maria spotted a figure coming toward her.

"Hello?" Maria asked

"It's me." Michael said softly

Maria let out a sigh of relief

"Michael, Leave me alone. You had your chance."

Maria started walking toward the house. Michael ran after her.

"Maria, just hear me out!"

Michael grabbed Maria's shoulder. Maria swifly turned around and slapped him across the face.

"Don't touch me!"

Maria, now crying turned around and continued toward the house. Suddenly she felt herself falling. She felt her knee and hands hit the hard concrete. She looked at her knees and hands. They were bleeding.

Michael ran up to her.

"Maria! Are you okay?"

Maria didn't answer.

Michael knelt down next to her and looked at the wounds.

Maria looked up at Michael.

Michael lay his hands on the wounds and concentrated.

FLASH

Michael saw Maria's dad leave, Maria growing up, Maria and Michael's first kiss, Michael breaking up with me Maria for Isabel.

END FLASH

Michael looked down at her hands and knees. The wounds were gone.


My head is spinning 'round
I think I'm fallin' to the ground
I'm fallin' down
My head is spinning 'round
I think I'm fallin' to the ground
I'm fallin' down

Michael placed his hand along Maria's face. Maria looked up into his eyes.

"I love you, Maria."

Maria fell into Michael's arms letting the tears come.

"I love you, too." she sobbed.


My head is spinning 'round
I think I'm fallin' to the ground
I'm fallin' down
My head is spinning 'round
I think I'm fallin' to the ground
I'm fallin' down
Down, down, down

"Don't leave me." Maria cried

"I won't."


fall down, fall down, fall down, fall......

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.