FanFic - Michael/Maria
"A Way Out"
Part 1
by Araanaz
Disclaimer: Me no own...
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: Very alt. universe. Okay, I'm sick and I didn't get to sleep a lot last night because of that and I just got that weird idea so if it sucks, put the blame on my headache.
Maria glanced at Liz. She saw her smiling her support. Maria forced herself to smile back at her best friend. She had to be strong. But the truth was she was frighten to death. She had just turned sixteen, the maturity age as they call it. It was her time, she knew it. Today, when they'd come, it'd be for her. She tried to ignore the constant shiver down her spine as she thought she might never see Liz again. Her thoughts then went on someone else.

Alex. They came for him two months ago. She hadn't seen him since then. Alex. Thinking about him sent a reassuring warm through her body. Sweet, sweet boy! He and Liz had been everything for her since they were put apart from their mother, years ago. The two girls were so in love with him. He liked to say they were his two girlfriends. In a way, the three were a "couple"... But not in a normal way, and absolutely not in a physical way. Well, they were more like a family. The two little sisters saying they were gonna marry their big brother. Incest? No! Not with all the circumstances of their life.

The large door of the room slowly opened, revealing two aliens in army outfits. The same as usual. One had dark hair and dark eyes. He was tall and well built. His face was expressionless, as any other alien, but there was something more... human? about him. Maybe it was the way he kept looking at Liz when he thought no one was noticing. Maria and Alex used to tease Liz about it and the poor girl always blushed and changed the subject.

The other one was taller and even more well built than the first. Not that Maria ever admitted she was thinking that! He had spiky hair and pouty lips. If he hand't been one of those army-alien-bad-guys, Maria would definitely call him a hottie. He looked so sexy... But he was from the bad side.

Maria was pulled back in the reality when she heard her name being called. A third alien had entered the room. She was tall, well, they all were. Her blond hair were tightly hold back in a pony tail and she was wearing a long white blouse. She looked at her clipboard before calling again.

"File 23001, Maria Deluca? Is she here?" She asked with an icy tone.

"I'm here." Maria answered, taking a few steps toward them.

"Come with us please."

Maria took a last glance at Liz. The petite girl waved sadly at her. She waved back before following them.

"Bye Liz" She thought as she left the room she had been in for all her life.

They walked down a long corridor, the blond girl leading the way, the two guys closing it. Maria felt trapped. There was no way out of there. Panic suddenly overwhelmed her and she stopped walking. She started reminding every story she was told about.

There was a time when humans lived in peace. Aliens landed on and decided to take over the earth. War, death, alien triumph... And now what? Experiments. They were doing experiments on humans. And that's what they were going to do on her.

"Oh god!"

The blond heard the human girl gasped and turned to see her collapsed on the ground. For a moment, her eyes filled with pity for the poor girl totally freaked out on the floor. But she quickly regained her composure.

"Max, do something." She said, looking at the dark haired boy.

He slowly kneeled besides her.

"Maria? It is your name, right? Maria, calm down. Everything's gonna be fine."

He put his hand on her shoulder and suddenly backed of. He looked at the other two with total horror in his eyes.

"Max! What is it?" The blond girl asked, really concerned.

"She thinks we're monsters!"

TBC...

Index | Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.