FanFic - Michael/Maria
"A Way Out"
Part 5
by Araanaz
Disclaimer: Me no own
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG
Authors Note: This is dedicated to Rania! Because she keeps asking for it! :) And to my little sis, Tori... Thanks for giving me all those pictures of Michael!!!! Especially the one above my bed...
Maria looked at the man beside her. He looked so much like the dark haired alien boy. Max. The same face, the same hair, the same voice... But it wasn't him. This one was older, and he had this little sparkle in his eyes. She couldn't quite read his expression, but something about him was telling her not to trust him.

"Maria, I'm not here to hurt you." He said softly, seeing her eyes filled with fear. "Everything is gonna be okay if you trust me."

"What are you gonna do to me?" She asked in a cautious tone.

"Don't worry. Be a good girl and everything's gonna be fine." He answered with the same soft voice.

"If you're not gonna hurt me, then why am I strapped down on this table?" She was starting to panic. She had a really bad feeling about him. He was certainly not as sweet as he wanted her to believe. But why was he acting that way?

"We didn't know what reaction you would have when you wake up and we didn't want you to make as much disturbance as yesterday. Just be quiet and everything's..."

"Stop saying that! I don't trust you!" She interrupt him. "Let me go! Just, please, let me go!" Sobs took over her. She was so scared and the gentle attitude of the man was just scaring her even more.

"Shhht! Don't cry... Will you trust me more if I unstrap you?" She slowly nodded. "But you have to promise me to stay calm. I have some questions to ask you."

*******

Liz looked out the window on the door. She had stayed there since she woke up, watching the long corridor, waiting for someone to come. She was nervous. She wanted to ask about Maria. Nobody had ever asked questions, it was not allowed to talk to aliens unless they wanted you to. But she had to ask.

She finally saw them, the three aliens who took Maria, coming down the corridor. She took a few steps backward when the door opened on them. She took a deep breath and looked a them.

"File 23078, Liz Parker?" Isabel asked, trying to keep her usual icy tone.

Liz froze. Why were they asking for her? It was not her time? She had still a whole month left! Something wasn't right. And she could feel the nervousness emanating from the three young aliens. Something was definitely not right!

"I'm here." She answered anxiously.

"Come with us please."

Part 4 | Index | Part 6
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.