FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Angel"
Part 8
by Diana
Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the characters. No infringement intended.
Summary: This is a really busy story… Lots of stuff happens. It takes place after “Destiny.” Let’s just say that someone gets pregnant (I wonder who ;-), someone gets hurt, a friend turns out to be an enemy, and an enemy turns out to be a friend. (Hope that isn’t too confusing)
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: R
Authors Note: Don’t worry… It isn’t as bad as it looks… Some of the parts are really short. I guess this one has something for everyone. I hope everyone likes it. As always, thoughts are in brackets []… Feedback would be really, really appreciated for this one :-D
This would be easy.

He expected the hatchling to be there. That would have caused problems. But no one else was there. It was just the two of them. He smiled at that thought.

She was alone in her bedroom. Her didn’t even hear him come in. She’d left the window open, the stupid little bitch. Must have been expecting the hatchling. He took his time and watched her for a while. He wanted to savor this. Tess had done well in informing him as to her whereabouts. But Tess never said it would be this easy.

He lost track of time. The girl was pretty; he had to give her that. He could see why the hatchling would be interested. She put on lip-gloss and he wondered how her lips would feel beneath his. He wondered how she’d feel beneath him. She was probably tight as hell. He wondered if she would scream. Or if she’d bleed.

But she was human. Not worth his time. And she was carrying the hatchling’s child. He’d have to rectify that mistake.

She was human. Get rid of the humans and the hatchlings will have no one to turn to but him. Get rid of the hatchlings and their race would suffer and his race would thrive.

She had to die. It was simple as that.

She didn’t hear him. She walked over to her mirror and brushed her hair. Started humming some silly lullaby.

Poor girl.

She didn’t even have a chance to scream.

Part 7 | Index | Part 9
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.