FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Coming Together"
Part 5
by Bizzie57
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG-13
"Wait a minute," Liz was saying, "what are you saying?"

"I am saying that Michael has been trying to kiss me, but each time he tries, something happens that we don't."

"Whatever happened to not getting intense?" Liz asked.

"I don't know and I don't care!"

"Maria! What if he hurts you again."

"I don't care Liz, alls I want to do is to be able to kiss him one last time." Maria had a dreamy look in her eyes.

"Yeah, you say that know, but when it is all kissed and done..."

"Liz, let me work this one out, ok?" Then, Maria turned around and left. She started walking to her first period class when someone reached out and grabbed her arm.

"What the hell?" She glanced up to see Michael staring at her. "Maria, we have to go somewhere."

"Ok." Obviously, Maria knew where they would be going. They went to the Eraser Room. Maria just stood there staring at Michael not knowing what to do. Michael spoke first, which almost blew her away.

"I have been up all night thinking." And he didn't say anything else, and he didn't have to. Maria just wanted to be with him, to be close to him, even if it wasn't mentally. She wanted to be with him. Michael took a few steps towards her, until he couldn't get any closer. He just looked at her and then finally seized her mouth with his own. Maria knew that it was going to happen, but she let out a little cry, because, even though she knew it was going to happen, she didn't expect it. Michael heard Maria's softy cry and it only made him want her more. Michael knew what he was doing, but then at the same time, he didn't. He just knew that being here with her right now was what was right, he didn't care if it wouldn't be right an hour from now, he would deal with that then.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 6
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.