FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Destiny Can Wait"
Part 6
by Lea
Disclaimer: I wish I owned Roswell, but I don’t, so don’t sue me please!
Summary: : In a world where humans and aliens distrust each other, an unusual pair discover whether or not they can survive each other!
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: This is sort of a continuing on story to An Amazing Feeling. People seemed to like that story so we’ll see if it was a fluke and watch how this one unfolds.
The next afternoon Maria opened the door to her room and let the familiar smell wash over her. She was glad to be back amongst all her things.

Amy followed her in and placed her overnight bag on the ground. “I’ll just leave this here for now, okay honey.” She said. “You should get some rest. You had a hard couple of days.”

Amy left the room and gently closed the door behind her, leaving Maria to herself. Maria wandered over to her window and looked out. She noticed a small slip of paper sitting on the windowsill, where it had been pushed through the crack in the bottom.

Picking it up she sat on her bed and unfolded it. It simply read: “Be seeing you tonight.
Michael.”

Maria smiled at his bluntness. She couldn’t wait to see him. Sinking into the pillows, she smelt the paper. It had his eucalyptus scent all over it.

Maria got up and walked over to her desk. Sitting down, she ran her finger over the lids of her oils lined up in a row. She stopped and picked up the one that read eucalyptus and placed it in front of her. Unscrewing the lid she gently inhaled it. It was eucalyptus all right, but it wasn’t exactly the same scent as him. It needed something added to it.

Taking a few drops, she placed some in a small bowl. Then searching through her bottles again she looked for the rose oil. When she couldn’t see it she looked again. It was definitely missing. She shrugged and stood up. She had some spares in her closet.

She retrieved a half empty rose oil bottle and returned to her desk. Taking only a drop of that she placed it in the bowl with the eucalyptus and mixed them together. When they were blended she took another sniff.

She had got it. All it needed was a little rose. Maria giggled. She didn’t think she should tell Michael he smelt like eucalyptus and roses, he might get offended.

She yawned and settled down on the bed. Closing her eyes wearily, she sank into a deep sleep, dreaming of roses and Michael.

Part 5 | Index | Part 7
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.