FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Difference in Genders"
Part 1
by Tara
Disclaimer: Sadly, I own none of these lovely Roswellian characters. They all belong to the beautiful people at the WB. But hey, a girl can wish, right?
Summary: Just how different are guys and girls?
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG
Maria wasn't sure how she felt anymore. What did Michael mean when he said she made him confused? There were so many ways to interpret that. She wanted to spend more time pondering, but her thoughts were put on hold when Liz and Isabel walked into her room.

"Hey." She smiled.

"Don't give us any of that. Why didn't you tell either of us about the napkin holder?" Isabel slammed her hands on Maria's bed.

"What? What about it?"

"We're you're friends! You have to tell us these things!" Liz was shocked that Maria even asked that question.

"I didn't think it mattered. He was just fixing what he had broken."

"Maria, this is Michael." Isabel explained. "And he did something for you. And it's Michael!" She repeated.

"God, you guys act like he's a bad guy."

"He isn't. But he doesn't do nice things."

"Fine. You guys already know about it, so there's not a whole lot to tell. From now on, though, I'll repeat every word he says to me. Anything else?"

"Yeah." Isabel replied. "Wanna go shopping?"

"Fine." Maria shrugged. "How did you find out?"

"Michael's dreams are so intriguing." Isabel grinned.

Maria laughed. "Where's Alex?"

"He and Max are hanging out." Liz smiled. "Our doing."

Michael didn't know how to react. Maria had kept the napkin holder, that had to mean something. But what if she just thought it was a well-made napkin holder, and wanted a new one? Maria was so complex, there were so many things that could have meant. Michael leaned against a rock and thought. That is, until Max's jeep pulled up.

"Hey Max." Michael said as he stood up. He then saw Alex with him, which only confused him.

"Why didn't you tell me about the napkin holder?" Max looked frustrated.

"How do you know about that?" Michael asked, angry that it had become public news.

"Liz called me, asking if I knew." Alex replied.

"How does she know?"

"That's beside the point. Why didn't you tell us?"

"I broke it, and I didn't want her to fail. Max, you would have done it. You too, Alex."

"Michael, this is you." Max explained. "And you did something nice. And it's you!"

"God, you guys act like I'm a bad guy."

"You aren't. But you don't do nice things."

"Fine. You guys already know about it, so there's not a whole lot to tell. From now on, though, I'll repeat every word I say to her. Anything else?"

"Yeah." Alex replied. "Wanna go see the new James Bond?"

"Fine." Michael shrugged. "Where's Iz?"

"Hanging out with Liz." Max said.

"Our doing." Alex added.

"So how did Liz find out?" Michael asked.

"I'm sure Maria told her." Alex replied. "You know how girls are."

Your opinion please! THANKS FOR READING!

Love, Tara

--- Well, if it isn't Prince Charming and.... Quasimodo. -Maria Deluca-

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.