FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Distance"
Part 1
by Colleen
Disclaimer: I dont own anything but the idea.
Summary: Maria regrets her summer activities.
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: FEEDBACK!
Maria found herself in a dark room with no windows and one light bulb hanging from the ceiling. She started to freak out, the last thing she remembered was fighting with Alex. Then the scenery did a 180 and she was in a meadow with the blue sky above her and lush green grass and lilies beneath her. She was still clad in her Crashdown uniform.

A familiar figure appeared from behind one of the small hills and she felt her smile spread wide. If it was possible Michael Guerrin had gotten sexier over the past three months. His hair was longer and his muscles were more toned. He was dressed in his usual black pants and black t -shirt.

"Hey", he said when he was about a foot away from her. And without waiting for a reply he swept her up in his muscular arms and kissed her, an unbelievably passionate kiss. After what seemed like forever they pulled away for oxygen.

"Hey" Maria said back suddenly feling guilty for having kissed him while still going out with Shay. She really had to do something about that.

"I have been waiting so long to see you, especially in that outfit. It really leaves nothing to the imagination." he said.

"Well, then I'll have to remember to cover up more next so you can let your imagination run wild." she said while laughing then turning serious she said, "Where have you been? After you left the UFO museum that day I had no clue as to where you were. Liz told me Max had left her a note saying you guys would be gone until school started Junior year."

" I know and I'm sorry. I just thought that if I heard your voice I wouldn't be able to go. Nacedo took us to this uninhabited section of New Mexico to teach us everything he could, in fact this is actually a test run on one of my new powers. I had to knock you out to be able to use it. It's like dreamwalking while the person is awake." came his reply.

" Wow. Wait a minute go backup to the part where you said you were sorry. I don't believe I've ever heard you say that before." She teased.

He laughed with her then said, "I have to go now, can't have you passed out for too long. I miss you and I'll be home soon."

"Roswell? Home? I'll be waiting." She said and pulled him close for another earth-shattering kiss before she woke up.

"Maria! MARIA!" Alex was shouting at her.

"I'm not deaf." She shot back.

"What the hell just happened?" Alex asked worried.

"Nothing, I just gotta go see Shay now, ok? Really Alex I'll be fine."

She said quickly heading out he door leaving Alex stunned behind.

Index | Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.