FanFic - Michael/Maria
"The Misadventures of Maria in the Kitchen"
"Explosion"
Part 1
by Miri
Disclaimer: I don't anything. Not one thing.
Summary: Maria's a gourmet chef. NOT!
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG
Authors Note: To Courtney. She rocks!
Maria took the hot pot off the stove, and poured the pasta into the strainer. After the water was drained, and her bowl was filled, she took her food to the table. She didn't even realize that she had left the stove on until about an hour later.

A strange smell was in the air. Maria felt a bit dizzy. "Oh my God! I left the stove on!" she exclaimed, as she walked into the kitchen.

She quickly reached for the knob, and switched it off.

After getting the laundry, and turning on the washing machine, Maria stood in the kitchen for a minute, just to make sure everything was okay. Her mother would kill her if she blew up the house.

A loud sizzling sound made her jump, and she looked at the oven just as a spark came shooting out of the bottom. That did it! Maria grabbed the phone and dialed her mother at work. She blathered into the phone for a minute, trying to explain to her Mom what happened,but it was no use, her mother didn't seem to care.

Maria looked around the room, thinking of who to call. She snatched up the phone again, and dialed Michael's number. Michael's only response to her dilemma was, "Just chill out, I'll be there in a minute."

Five minutes later, the doorbell rang. Michael stood on her step, looking as kissable as usual. //The kitchen, girl, focus on the kitchen//

Michael went straight to the kitchen and checked out the stove and oven. "Um, Maria?" He looked at her like he was trying to hold back laughter.

"You don't have a gas range, your stove and oven are electric..."

-FINISH

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.