FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Grease?"
Part 11
by MajandraSoLucky
Disclaimer: Grease belongs to the people who made it, and Roswell belongs to the WB.
Summary: A wacky Maria dream involving our favourite Roswellians back when poodle skirts and greased hair was cool, when the T-Birds and the Pink Ladies ruled supreme ...
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: I love feedback! Isn't Grease such a cool movie? Doesn't Michael make such a cute Danny?
“And as you graduate, among you young men may be a future Bill Clinton. A future Bill Gates. A future Pamela Anderson. A future Princess Diana. A future Whitney Houston. A future Brad Pitt. A future James Dean.”

Mrs Parker droned on and on. Isabel sat at her desk, twirling her hair around a pencil. Come on bell, she begged. Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring!!!!!!

“Whooooooooohoooooooo!”

The entire graduating class ran out into the graduation carnival. Isabel stood by the cotton candy stand, run by Amy DeLuca.

“How many?”

“One.”

Alex and Kyle walked up to a booth.

Mrs Evans called out, “Give the teacher a pie in the face! It’s for an excellent cause – the teachers retirement fund!”

“Coach Valenti, how could you flunk the T-Birds?” Alex asked him, as he stood ready to fire a pie at said teacher.

“Don’t worry, you can make it up … in summer school!”

“Summer school?” Alex let the pie rip, and it hit Coach Valenti in the face. “Alright! This is almost as good as dodgeball!”

They walked off, and ran into Michael, who was wearing a Roswell High sports jacket.

“Whoa, where’d ya swipe this?” Kyle exclaimed. “What is this, Halloween?”

“I earned it. In track,” Michael said quietly.

“You deserting us?” Alex asked.

“Come on guys, you can’t follow a leader all your lives. You guys are important to me, but Maria is too, and I’m gonna do anything I can to get her back.”

Just then, Alex let out a loud wolf-whistle. Michael looked over to see long legs clad in black. He looked up to see a head of blonde curls, and a girl sporting a sexy pout. He took a double take.

“Maria?”

“Tell me about it, stud.”

Maria watched his reaction in complete amusement. He began to take off his jacket. She mentally helped him along … yes, take off your jacket. Now come over here and kiss me. But no, she remembered. First, he has to sing.

“I got chills! They’re multiplying
And I’m losing control
Cause the power you’re supplying
It’s electrifying.”

Maria walked up to him, took her cigarette out, and stubbed it out with the toe of her pink high heel shoe. Okay, so this dream ruled.

“You’re the one that I want! You are the one for me. Ooh ooh ooh, honey.
You’re the one that I want! You are the one for me. Ooh ooh ooh, honey.
The one I need, oh yes indeed!”

**********************

Liz sat on the ferris wheel. Max yelled up at her from the bottom.

“Hey, Liz. What are you doing up there in your condition?”

“Forget it. It was a false alarm,” she yelled back, as the ferris wheel hit the ground.

“What?”

“I’M NOT PREGNANT!”

Max ran and grabbed her off the ferris wheel. He spun her around, and they began to make out under the ferris wheel. Suddenly, Tess grabbed them and dragged them out into the center where everyone else was standing.

“Everyone! Liz ad Max made up! The whole gangs together,” Tess exclaimed in happiness.

“But what about after graduation?” Isabel said. “We might never see each other again.”

“Nah, that’ll never happen,” Michael said confidently.

“How do you know?” Max asked.

“We go together,” Maria said with a grin.

“We go together, like ramalamalama, didinky didinkdidop
Remember forever, like shoobop sho wadawada yippedi boom de boom
Chang chang changitychang chi bob, that’s the way it should be
Waaooooo yeah!”

Michael wrapped Maria up in a breath taking kiss. The scene started to mist … and she could hear singing.

“We’ll always be together … we’ll always be together …”

Part 10 | Index | Part 12
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.