FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Hope"
Part 1
by Ashley
Disclaimer: I don't own anything from the Roswell universe. But you can give me Brendan Fehr any day. [sigh]
Summary: Maria reflects on the day's events. Reeeeally short piece that was roving my imagination.
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG
Authors Note: : If I don't get feedback, I'll probably never write anything again! So please, please send me a mail, criticism greatly appreciated.
Maria stared at the ceiling and tried to remember the exact way he'd said it. If she got just close enough to sleep, and her eyes were just out of focus, she could picture it almost perfectly.

It had been both the happiest and saddest day of her life. She'd always wanted to save her love for someone perfect, who would never ever leave her and who would always be there when she needed him. But then came Michael. Not Mickey, Mike, or even Mikey. Just Michael. And that spoke volumes to her. He'd come into her life, and taken what wasn't his. He wasn't the perfect one she wanted to love. But she did anyway. And now, she knew he loved her too.

But he had to leave. It was always that thought that jarred the picture of him out of her mind. And he didn't just have to leave physically. They couldn't be together. What would happen if he ever had to leave Roswell, or even Earth?

Knowing him, he's do it without saying goodbye.

But then, Maria smiled. He'd be back. Michael didn't fit in anywhere but with her. their bodies seemed to mold perfectly, fit just right. This was where he belonged. Not with Isabelle ... she was almost like his sister. Maria knew he didn't love her. And Maria knew he'd be back. Someday.

And so she remembered him as she turned off the light and went to sleep.

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.