FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Human"
"Dream Walking"
Part 3
by Kendra
Disclaimer: I don’t own Roswell or any of the characters. The song belongs to Phil Collins (I did change the ‘Oh Lord’ part to ‘Alone’ because that is what it sounded like Maria was singing on the show and fits in better with my story.)
Summary: Just the usual, Michael figures out he’s in love with Maria fic.
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: *indicate thoughts*
Michael didn’t know what had possessed him to watch her through the window. He had been standing in the shadows where he hadn’t thought she could see him. But she had sensed him there somehow. She had looked up, straight into his eyes, and he couldn’t have looked away to save his life.

Then her mouth had formed his name. It had felt like a fist to his stomach, a shout, though he knew she had only whispered. There was no humanly way possible for him to have heard. But, he wasn’t human, and he had heard, he just didn’t know what it meant. So he did what he always did, he turned and ran.

*******************************

The cave usually comforted him. The familiarity of where he had been ‘born’ served as a refuge of sorts. But tonight he just felt alone, completely alone. He tossed and turned in his sleeping bag, trying to find the haven of sleep. All he could think about was Maria.

******************************************************************************

The room was defiantly feminine. A fragrance permeated the air, familiar. Michael took a deep breath trying to place it. Cedar oil…Maria.

His eyes flew to the bed. She was there, lying on her back, head turned towards him. Their eyes met and held. Her eyes seemed to hold the answers to all his questions, all his desires. Slowly her arm reached out and pulled back the covers beside her. The invitation was clear in her eyes. He slowly walked over and settled in the bed next to her, pulling her into his arms. Holding her close against him, her back flush with his chest. He didn’t know if it was his dream, if she was just the Maria of his imagination, or if he had somehow walked into her dreams and this was real. He didn’t really care.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.