FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Lucky"
Part 1
by Buffy
Disclaimer: I don't own the song or the characters.
Summary: When Maria runs into a near death experience, Michael realizes how much he loves her and that he wouldn't be able to go on without her.
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: R
Authors Note: This fic has nothing to do with Britney Spears. But it is a songfic. It is Bif Naked "Lucky". I found it off of of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Album. This song also reminds me of the movie Final Destination. There might be sexuel content in it. But it isn't heavy and there aren't details in it.
it was a monday, when my lover told me,
"never pay the reaper with love only."
what could i say to you, except, "i love you."
and "i'd give my life for yours."

Michael made his way up to Maria's window. He needed to talk to her. When he finally got to her window he tapped on it and waited. Her mother was gone for the week. So she was alone. Again.

He tapped on it again and waited.

Strange. Then his mind was made up. He opened the window and slowly climbed in.

"Maria." he whispered.

No answer.

"Maria?"

Still. Silence.

He knew something was wrong. He felt it in his gut.

Then Michael looked down.

"Maria!!!!"

Maria was laying on her floor covered in blood.

i know we are… we are the lucky ones.
i know we are… we are the lucky ones.
i know we are… we are the lucky ones, dear.

Michael quickly knelt down next to her. He placed his fingers on her neck.

He let out a sigh of relief. She was still alive.

Maria slowly looked up at Michael.

"Michael. Help me, please."

Michael looked into her eyes. She was dying. His Maria.

"Hold on, Maria."

Michael focused on the deep wound on her chest. He placed his hand over it and concentrated.

FLASH

Maria downstairs getting a drink. A robber braking in. Maria running away. Maria upstairs with the robber. The robber stabbing her. The robber leaving, letting Maria die.

END FLASH

Michael looked at the wound. It was gone.

"Michael! Oh god!"

She sat up and flung her arms around him. Michael still in shock hugged her back.

"Shhhh. It's okay, Maria." Michael soothed letting a tear drop down his face.

"I love you so much. I thought I would never see you again." Maria cried

"I love you too, Maria! It's okay. I love you too."

Michael led Maria up to her bed and laid her down.

"Michael, stay with me."

remember the time we made love in the roses?
and you took my picture in all sorts of poses?
how could i ever get over you, when i'd give my life for yours.

Michael slowly laid down next to her.

"Shhhh. Go to sleep. It's okay. I'm here."

Maria slowly turned to face him.

"Michael... I don't want to sleep."

Michael slowly leaned down and kissed her lightly on the lips. They parted and looked at eachother. Then they continued. Creating great passion.

Maria and Michael's hands met as they kissed. Their fingers intertwined together. As they kissed, Michael removed his shirt. Maria threw it onto the floor.

i know we are... we are the lucky ones.
i know we are... we are the lucky ones.
i know we are... we are the lucky ones.
i know we are… we are the lucky ones, dear.

Maria removed her shirt revealing her bra. Michael moved down her neck. He stopped and looked at her.

"Are you sure?"

She nodded.

"Tell me if you don't."

my dear, It's time to say i thank god for you.
i thank god for you in each and every single way.
and, i know... i know.. i know.. i know...

Michael and Maria then continued to kiss.

The night passed. And the sun rose.

Maria opened her eyes finding Michael staring right at her. Maria smiled slightly.

"I love you, Michael."

"I love you too....," Maria moved closer to Michael and placed her head on his chest. "God, Maria. If anything happened to you. If you died. I wouldn't be able to live without you. I love you too much to let you go."

Michael let a tear drop. It slid down and landed on Maria's nose. Michael smiled and wiped the tear away.

"Thank-you, Michael."

i know we are... we are the lucky ones.
i know we are... we are the lucky ones.
i know we are... we are the lucky ones.
i know we are… we are the lucky ones, dear.

Michael smiled and soon realized Maria was asleep.

"Thank-you, Maria."

we are the lucky ones, dear...

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.