FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Why Did You Not Come?"
Part 2
by Carro
Disclaimer: I don’t own anything.
Summary: Something happeneds to Maria and Michael helps her.
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: First I want to thank my beta reader Bec. This is my first story (but not my last) so PLEASE write me and tell me what you think about it. I would really like if I can get some feedback to the sequal. Enjoy the story!!!!!!!!
"Oh My God!" Liz said when the car pulled up beside Maria.

"Maria!" Liz screamed as she and the rest of the group jumped out of the car, running to Maria who was sitting in the sand swaying back and fourth. Liz reached out to touch her but Maria pulled away.

"I screamed no, I screamed so hard." Maria said through her tears.

They all just sat there and watch the frightened girl. Liz tried again to touch Maria but she pulled away and stood up and walk away a bit. The group was about to move after her when Michael motioned them to stop.

"Let me try!" Michael said and walked after Maria. Michael laid one hand on Maria´s shoulder.

"Leave me alone! Maria shouted as she turned around facing Michael.

"You know that I won’t do that." Michael said.

"I screamed for you to help me but you never came, you never came." Maria said as she started crying harder. Michael pulled her into his arms, trying to comfort her.

"I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. Michael said taking a stronger grip around Maria´s waist.

They stood there along time just holding each other before Max finally spoke.

"We should go back, it’s getting cold." They went to the car, Michael and Maria jumped into the back seat. Maria sat in Michael’s lap hugging him tight.

"I don’t want to be alone tonight." Maria whispered in Michael’s ear.

"I won’t leave you, you can sleep in my apartment." Michael whispered back.

(Later in Michael’s apartment)

Maria was taking a shower when she saw the silver hand print on her abdomen.

*I can’t tell Michael, he would freak out* Maria thought as she got out of the shower and put her pajamas on. She went out to the living room where Michael was sitting, watching TV.

"So, should I sleep on the couch?" Maria looked over at Michael as he rose from the couch.

"No, you can sleep in my bed and I’ll take the couch."

"Thank you." Maria went into the bedroom and got into the bed.

(3.37 am)

Maria was tossing and turning in Michael’s bed.

"Michael!" Maria suddenly screamed.

Michael ran into the bedroom and gently sat down next to Maria on the bed. He could tell she was dreaming.

"Maria, please wake up!" Michael ran his hand softly down the side of her face.

Maria slowly opened her eyes. She looked up at Michael with tears in her eyes.

"You never came," she cried out.

"Shhhhh, it’s ok, go back to sleep." Michael said and took her into his arms.

"I can’t, will you stay with me?" Maria said with tears in her eyes.

"Okay, I will if you want me to." He laid down next to her and put his arms around her waist. They both finally fell asleep, their minds too tired from thinking.

( The next morning at the Crashdown)

The gang sat in their usual table. Maria sat beside Michael, they held hands under the table.

"So how did you sleep?" Max questioned her quietly.

"Nightmares." Maria said back at him in the same quiet tone.

"Liz, can I talk to you in private?" Maria asked.

"Yeah, certainly." Liz said as she rose from her seat. She followed Maria into the back.

" What is it Maria?" Liz asked.

"I have to show you something, and you have to promise not to say anything to the three Czechoslovakians."

"Okay, I promise." Liz watched Maria pull her sweater up over her stomach.

Maria watched her friends face as she showed Liz the silver handprint.

"What the hell!" Liz and Maria spun around and saw Isabel in the doorway.

"Isabel, shut up!" Maria said, but it was to late both Max and Michael came running from the front of the restaurant.

"What?" Michael asked.

"Maria has a hand print on her abdomen from the, well you know." Isabel told them as she watch Michael’s face fill up with anger.

"And when were you going to tell me this?" Michael demanded as he walk over to Maria.

"I wasn’t, I knew you would freak out." Maria snapped at him.

"I have a right to know Maria," Michael shouted.

"No, you don’t, you’re not my boyfriend remember." Maria shouted back.

"Stop it you two!" Max shouted.

After everyone had calmed down Isabel said "so we know that the men that…you know…they we’re aliens."

"First of all, it’s called rape. Is that so hard to say? And second of all this is just great, everything that happens to me involves your kind." Maria said as she walked away a bit.

"Max, do you think they did it this to Maria because they want to tell us something?" Isabel asked her brother.

"I don’t know, maybe," Max said as he looked over at Liz.

"What! Are you trying to tell me that they did this to me to get to you. You mean that I was just a fucking thing to get to you!" Maria screamed as she walked back to the rest of them.

"Maria, stop it!" Michael screamed.

"No, I won’t, I’m not just a thing you guys can use for your communication." Maria screamed and stormed out of the Crashdown. Michael was about to go after her when Liz suddenly stopped him.

"Let her go!"

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.