FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Why Did You Not Come?"
Part 5
by Carro
Disclaimer: I don’t own anything.
Summary: Something happeneds to Maria and Michael helps her.
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: First I want to thank my beta reader Bec. This is my first story (but not my last) so PLEASE write me and tell me what you think about it. I would really like if I can get some feedback to the sequal. Enjoy the story!!!!!!!!
"I said, I think I gave her my powers!"

"We heard the first time, we just didn’t believe you. How did you do that?" Max said looking confused.

"I don’t know, we kissed and I wished that she had my powers and they went over to her."

"So what do we do now?" Alex asked.

"We go after her and save her," Michael said, with an angry look at Alex. "Okay, but Michael be careful, if what you think is true, you don’t have any powers remember!" Max said as they ran to the car and sped away.

(The old house)

"So who are you?" Maria said calmly to the man sitting on the other side of the table.

"I’m what you call a Ashten."

"And what the hell is that?" Maria said.

"You see I hunt down Entra people, that’s what Michael and the others are and I kill them. I get their powers as a bonus. And another thing I’m safe against their powers."

"Fuck you Mister!" Maria screamed, she wanted to go to Michael and warn him about this man.

"Calm down, girl. I’ll tell you what, I’ll loosen up the rope around your hands, and you can’t get anywhere anyway."

He untied the ropes around Maria’s wrist.

"Oh, yes I can!" Said Maria as she sent a blue steam of light at the man, but a shield formed around him. Maria ran out of that room and out to the yard.

"Go into the woods, he’s after me!" Maria screamed when she saw Michael and the rest of the group.

(In the woods)

As soon as they were safely in the woods, Michael took Maria into his arms.

"What happened?" Liz asks.

Maria took a few deep breaths, "He’s after your powers, and you can’t stop him. He’s safe from your powers."

"I know how to kill him." Michael said. "I saw it on the cave wall. Becouse Maria can get my powers than we have this bond between us." "Max, take everybody home now!" Michael said.

"No, I’m not leaving," Liz said almost crying.

"Liz, please, just go. We’ll meet you at the cave later. Now just go!" Maria said, she was terrified that something would might to Liz or Alex.

Liz, Alex, Max and Isabel ran to the car and drove away.

"I’m scared Michael!" Maria said and hugged Michael tightly.

"I know, but we have to finish this.

"I agree!" They both turned towards the voice, he’d snuck up on them and they’d never heard him. Michael and Maria stared at him.

(At the same time in the car)

"Max stop!" Liz screamed.

Max slammed on the brakes and pulled over the car.

"What Liz?" Max looked around to see why she had yelled.

"We have to go back." Liz said.

"No, we are going to the cave."

"Max I’m worried, I have to help Maria, she would have helped me. They need us."

"Liz, stop it!"

"No, Max, she is right. They need us." Isabel said.

"Okay, fine you win," Max said, turning the car around he drove back towards the old farmhouse.

(At the same time back in the woods)

"Maria take my hand and try to use the bond." Michael whispered to her.

"How?"

"Think of me."

Maria closed her eyes and tried, but nothing happened.

"Michael!" Maria screamed as Michael was suddenly thrown through the air.

Terrified, Maria ran over to where Michael had landed, kneeling down next to him she checked to see if he was breathing.

"Michael are you okay?" Maria cried.

"I would really like my powers back now," Michael said with a sarcastic smile on his face.

"I know, but if we are going to get out of here, you are going to have to teach me how to use them."

"Just point and shut!"

"Okay, I will try." Maria stood up and shot but it bounded to the right of him.

"Oh My God Michael it didn’t work." Maria said with tears in her eyes.

"Little girl, I told you that I’m safe from your powers, you can’t hurt me."

"Maria." Michael said as he rose and took Maria’s hand.

*Maria the bond, you’re going to have to trust me. Just shoot him*

"What the hell?" Maria said and looked directly at Michael. He slowly nodded his head at her; he had sent the message to her threw his mind.

Maria turned her head back to the man, she was scared, terrified. Maria closed her eyes and tried to shoot but nothing happened.

Suddenly Maria felt another hand on her shoulder, she turned and saw Liz and the others. Maria felt very calm all of a sudden. Closing her eyes again, she fired a red light at the man. He fell to the ground and died. Max walked over to the man and took the stones from his pocket.

"Maria!!

The rest of them turned to find Maria lying in Michael’s arms, unconscious.

"Maria, baby please wake up!" Michael cried.

"Maria! Oh god! Maria!" Liz screamed as she tried to take Maria from Michael. But Max grabed Liz and pulled her in his armes.

Liz clung to Max and cried, "Max, what do we do?"

"We go to Riverdog, maybe he knows what to do."

They all ran to the car and drove to Riverdog.

Part 4 | Index | Part 6
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.