FanFic - Michael/Maria
"The Eraser Room Experience"
Part 1
by Trista7535
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: R
The hallways of West Roswell High were completey silent. No noises or sounds. Everywhere in the school was quiet. That and the fact that all of the classes had started.

Except for one room that wasn't quiet. The Eraser Room. Inside, Michael Guerin and Maria DeLuca are having on of their make out sessions. "Oh, that feels good." said Maria feeling Michael's silky lips all over her neck. Michael uses his tongue to trace Maria's neck all the way up to her lips, taking her into a sweet kiss. His tongue licks against Maria' s lips urging them to part. She does and they bot have a tongue controling war.

Michael's hands roam all over her body and comes across the buttons of her baby blue sweater and starts unbuttoning. Maria is in shock as Michael fianlly unbuttons the last button and takes off her shirt.

He unhooks her black bra and comes upon her white, creamy breasts. Michael lokos at Maria in awe , and gently bites and licks the right nipple. Michael knows that he's loosing control, but cannot stop.

The more he tasted of her the more he wanted of her. Michael comes face to face to Maria and give her a sweet kiss. The, he lifts her up upon a desk that was stored in here and starts to unzips her tight, black skirt and reveals her blck satin panties. Maria on the other hand, was completely nervous about what was about to happen. But something had snapped her back into reality and saw Michael with no shirt on. Maria licked his chest all the up to his neck, gently licking his neck. Then Maria felt something sting inside her and realized that Michael is inside her. She moaned as Michael thrusted into her. In and out, in and out. Then fially they both came together. Realizing that what just happened would change their lives forever. After putting their clothes back on, Michael left the Eraser Room and Maria found a letter in on the floor and it read, "That was amazing. So next time 6th period in the eraser room. Love, Michael. Maria smiled at the letter and left the Eraser Room.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.