FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Homework and Dance Lessons "
Part 4
by hitchhiker
Disclaimer: The usual. The characters and Roswell don’t belong to me, but to WB, etc. I’m only borrowing them for a while!
Summary: After the brief truce they come to in Sexual Healing, our favorite couple reach a level of semi-comfort in their relationship. (Sigh, if M&M ever become completely comfortable with their lives and themselves, they wouldn’t be M&M!)
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: R
Authors Note: The narrative works in part through introspection, memory and flashback, but I haven’t put markers to indicate these moments because I think it spoils the effect. But any feedback is welcome. As for distribution, ask first!
As he felt Maria slump against him and slip through his arms, Michael steadied her and lay them both on the floor. She lay back and felt a warm blush creep into her cheeks when she realized that he was staring at her, drinking in the sight of her, his own expression unreadable. Funny how Michael had an unreadable expression for every occasion. She stretched her arms out toward him and pulled him against her, moaning softly as he claimed her lips once more. He lay beside her the way they had the first time at the Crashdown, one arm under her head to support it, and the other working its way down her body, down there. As her most sensitive spot felt the pressure of his fingers through even the denim of her jeans, she arched up against him.

“Michael . . please. . .” Fingers groping blindly to complete the work on the fly of his jeans she had earlier begun. And suddenly Michael stopped.

“Maria,” he said, “we can’t do this.”

“What? Why?” The hurt and confusion in her eyes was evident.

“We talked about this, remember? About what we’d do with certain - um - urges.”

Urges. What an understatement for a moment like this, Maria thought. Sounded like something Max would say. Her entire being was on fire, and Michael calls it an “urge”? But he was right. That was the one thing they had talked about, way back during that heatwave, in one of their eraser room sessions. It seemed so long ago, Maria had forgotten. So much had happened since then. They had decided that they weren’t going to go all the way because they knew nothing about his alien physiology. After all, if he had the power to alter molecular structure who’s to say a thin sheath of latex would able to hold its own against his - um - foreign invaders?

Maria had to smile. Michael looked so concerned and yet the desire in his eyes was unmistakable. She wasn’t sure she’d get used to this, this Michael being so responsible. If he wasn’t careful, he’d turn into Max. And look where that left Liz. Maria decided it was up to her now.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 5
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.