FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Dying Alone"
Part 1
by Caroline
Disclaimer: Someone else, who I probably won't meet owns them...
Summary: Ok, it's a Maria/pregnant fic...without the sex scenes, only there are some interesting plot twists.
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: Distribution: Just give me a link and tell me your putting it up on your site. Thanks!! you do not need my permission, just my name where ever it goes! thanks. If i've already told you that you can use my fics then just use them! Spoilers: Um......thinking....don't think so. Thanks: To Leslie (or Lanna...) for giving me the great info and idea's for this fic! She deserves credit just as much as me. Roswell is moving to Monday...Caroline IS NOT HAPPY about this....
"I never thought, I'd die alone, I laughed the loudest who'd a know I traced the cord back to the wall, no wonder it was never plugged in at all." -Blink 182, Adam's song

Maria woke up another morning in Michael's bed. He had eventually bought a bed, coming to his senses that he didn't have to sleep without comfort on a couch for the rest of his existence. Maria slowly opened one eye, then the other to see and feel a sleeping Michael by her side.

They had been together for around 2 months and for the past month Maria and Michael had made an appoint to get together at least one night a week. Yet on these mornings, Maria could never enjoy them because she was always running off at the crack of dawn home, desperately afraid her mother would find out. Luckily so far so good though. She put her hands on Michael's arm and pushed him lightly to wake him up.

He wearily opened his eyes and squinted at the new found morning. "Morning" He said gloomily as his body moved up and began putting some clothes on.

While Michael had been slowly awaking, Maria had been getting up and dressed and ready for her departure. "Michael, I'm not feeling so hot today, and I need to get home before mom wakes up, or else I am dead meat. Also we've got school to deal with, Bye." She said as she attempted to walk out the door.

Michael quickly grabbed her and kissed her then shoved her playfully out the door. "See-ya." He said as he laughed and continued getting dressed. Once he heard the door close he flopped back down and began going back to sleep.

Maria swiftly opened the door up again, "Michael, get up, we've got school!" She yelled across the room to him as she poked her head in and then she officially left and headed home.

Michael groaned and got up to do his morning routine, which consisted of showering, getting dressed, eating breakfast, brushing his teeth, and getting whatever books he may have decided to bring home.

Maria almost didn't make it home, she rushed through the front door and bolted to the bathroom. After she finished her regurgitating she walked to her room, messed up her bed sheets to look like she had slept in them and went to wake up her mom. Only to find that her mother wasn't home.

"Great" She said aloud, "My mother had another night at Valenti's home, this is just plain gross." Then she felt herself getting sick again and ran once more to the toilet, knelt down and released. 'This is not good.' She thought to herself.

Maria walked the halls of school, if it weren't for her Spanish test today, she wouldn't even had bothered to come, but now she was stuck in the middle of a crowded hallway, trying to make it to her locker.

She barely heard Liz walk up next to her, "Hey Maria, how's it going?" She asked in her usual manner.

Maria looked at Liz, "Liz I honestly don't know what's wrong, I mean I woke up this morning at Michael's fine, I felt a little sick but not bad, I came home and literally everything I ate these past few days came back up. It was horrible, and now I just feel so awful. My stomach is killing me and I feel dizzy and just plain sick."

Liz could tell Maria wasn't lying, she looked really pale and sickly. "Damn, Maria if I'm late again for U.S government my teacher will have my head, but take some echinacea or some Tylenol, something to help you feel better, I'll talk to you later, feel better." She said as she rushed off determined not to be late.

Next, Maria could just feel Michael's presence next to her. He twirled her around and moved in for a kiss when Maria's hand came between them. "Uh huh, no sorry Michael, I've got something, like the flu or a virus and I don't want you to get it too, or anyone else, sorry."

Michael shrugged it off and put his arm around her shoulder, "Walk you to the next class?" He asked causally.

For the first time that afternoon she felt better, "Yeah sure."

After school, Maria stopped off at the local CVS, to pick up some medication for herself. She felt so awful, like she could pass out at any minute.

Yet she continued down the aisles, stopping when she got to the flu medicines, "Yeah, this one should do." She muttered to herself several times as she picked out a few bottles of stuff to help ease her virus. As she turned around to walk to the check-out counter she stopped and looked at the pregnancy tests which stood on the opposite shelf as the medications. She stared at them for several minutes before reaching out and grabbing one. Her heart stopped several times whenever she thought about the fact that she could be pregnant, true her monthly visitor hadn't come yet and it was late, but she had never been regular so obviously she thought nothing of it. She didn't want to take any risks thought and so quickly she reached out her hand and grabbed the box. She took a deep breath in and then walked to pay for her purchases.

Feedback is always nice, if you do I'll give you a dozen of Max or Michael lollipops...if I had a dozen Max and Michael lollipops... ok scratch that idea.

Ciao. Caroline. Don't forget, feedback~AIM: Roswlfreak03.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.