FanFic - Michael/Maria
"Forgivness"
Part 1
by Leeanna
Disclaimer: I own nothing to do with roswell.
Category: Michael/Maria
Rating: G
Authors Note: Anyone can use this if they want just email on where it will be. I just want everyone to know this is my first fanfic of any kind, so please email on what you think. Thanks.
Part 1 Maria was cleaning up the last table after closing at the Crashdown, when she finally looked up; Max was standing just outside the door. Maria jumped by the surprise, not the surprise of someone being there but at the fact that it was Max. She had felt someone staring at her for a few minutes, but she thought it was Micheal. She wasn't sure but she just remembered how Micheal stared at her ever since the night he broke up with her a the rave. Maria opened the door, " What are you doing here Max?,"she questioned him."i need to ask you something about Liz.," Max explained to her. She moved aside to let him in. He did so and sat at the front counter. "So whats up?,"Maria asked after a short period of silence."I....I was just," Max looked at the ground,"I was just wondering how she was doing?." Max looked ashamed of himself for asking such a stupid question. He knew exactly how she was doing, she was hurt and sad. His thoughts were inturupted by Liz coming into the room though the back door. She looked at him and yelled "GET OUT!!!". He stood and took a step closer to her, but he could see that it made her madder so he turned and walked out. "Liz?", Maria gave her best friend a confused look."How could you let him in here and you even talked to him. I thought that you weere my best friend?" Liz started to cry."Liz I didn't...." Maria was cut off by Liz screaming at her to leave."Get out I'm tiered and I don't feel like dealing with this right now." Liz said as she turned and stormed out of the cafe. Maria locked up and left." What are you still doing here?" she questioned a figure that she could not see proprly, but figured it was Max. The figure steped up closer to her. It was Micheal. Marias heart skipped a beat and butterflies began to formin her stomache.* no I can't think about how cute he is he does not want me* "Micheal", she said as coldly as possible, which she succseeded at. "Well I was going to apoligize, but", Micheal looked at Maria then at the gruond," I guess that you don't want to hear it.". "What? Of course I want to hear it.", Maria said cooly. "Fine" Micheal said" I'm sorry". He walked closer to her and she did not budge. Just as he leaned down to kiss her her hand covered his mouth. She got as close to him as possible and wispered "I said I wanted to hear it," she looked into his eyes," I never said that I would forgive you." She smiled coldly at him. Maria turned and walked to her mothers car. She smiled to herself. Happy that she controled her self and let Micheal know what its like to get turned down. Little did Maria know was that Micheal had other plans." You will Deluca. I promise.",Micheal wispered to himself as he watched Maria walk away from him. To be Continued......
Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.