FanFic - Other
"A Feeling of Belonging"
Part 11
by Katie
Disclaimer: All the characters belong to WB. But extras and the story line are original
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
That was our parents, that ‘s what they looked like." I said breaking out of the trance.

"He tried to keep us together, but would have got caught and we would have as well." Max said making sense of what he just saw.

"there’s something else you’re not telling us. Something that happened, which we should know." Michael said at River Dog, wanting to know the whole truth.

"You’re right., there’s something I’m not telling you." River Dog said as calm as ever.

"Well, what is it!" Isabel burst out, not a patient person at all.

"Before Katie and Michael’s father past away he told me the reason they were here on earth. A secret he kept all those years of being here. He informed me that the mission was not to come to earth, but another planet. I’m sorry to say he did not tell me the name. But he did tell me the reason they left the their planet. It is that it had died. No life could be sustained on their planet. A great war had been waged and some kind of weapon was set off. All civilization cease to exist. Your parents were able to escape in a ship, taking the four of you with them." River Dog said, explaining how our parents died and everyone else as well.

"No." I said out loud and in a whisper.

"You are the last of your kind." River Dog continued.

I then felt arms around me. I knew it was Michael. I started to cry and he held me tighter. I pulled my arms up to hug him.

"It’ll be all right, it’ll be all right." He whispered in my ear.

I looked around to see tears in everyone’s eyes. I looked at Michael to see a solitary tear roll down his check. I knew then, that as long as I had him I’d be safe, I’d survive.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.