FanFic - Other
"A Feeling of Belonging"
Part 7
by Katie
Disclaimer: All the characters belong to WB. But extras and the story line are original
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
I turned my head to see Michael coming out of my bedroom. I quickly stood up and almost dropped my water.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as he walked towards me. As his dream replayed in my head.

"You know just as well as I do, why I’m here." Michael said standing in front of me, as in attention for the army.

"I don’t know what you’re talking about." I said trying to maybe convince him, that he didn’t really see me. But was part of his dream.

"Don’t try to say you don’t know what I’m talking about. You were in my dream. I saw you. Who are you Katie?" Michael said loudly and demanding.

"Keep it down." I said to him. "All right, I was in your dream. But I didn’t know it was yours."

"Well who are you? How can you dreamwalk. and what do you know about that medallion?" Michael asked, relaxing a bit but not much.

"I’m Katie Marshall. I can dreamwalk because I’m the same as you and I don’t know anything about my medallion. Except that I know where it came from." I said getting a little mad at his questioning. but I couldn’t take my anger out on him. He’s my brother and he needs to know the truth.

"You mean you’re an alien. Or the same species as me?" Michael questioned.

"I’m your species. But I have no idea what we are. I came here on the ship that crashed in 1947. Our father saved me, but couldn’t go back to get you." I said sitting down on the couch.

"You were on the ship? Wait, our father?" Michael said stunned.

"Yes, our father." I repeated to him.

"But how. Max and Isabel’s pods were attached. Why weren’t ours?" Michael asked trying to make sense of how we could be related.

"I don’t know. But I know someone who does have the answers." I said looking at him.

"Who?" Michael asked sitting onto the couch next to me.

"My father. River Dog." I told him.

"River Dog. He knew you were my sister, but he kept you away from me." Michael said getting angry again.

"Calm down Michael. I don’t know why, he didn’t tell me either. I’ve only found out recently that you’re my brother." I said trying to keep his temper down.

"Well let’s go see him, and get some answer’s." Michael said standing up and grabbing my hand. Her then dragged me towards the door.

"Wait. We should tell everyone else first Michael." I said stopping quick in my tracks.

"No we can’t wait till tomorrow."

"Yes we will Michael and to make sure you don’t go, you’re staying here for the night." I said being just as stubborn as him.

"You’re not going to let me go, are you?" Michael said crossing his arms against his chest.

"No." I stated.

"Well I guess I’m spending the night." Michael said taking off his jacket and boots.

"Yup and you won’t be leaving my sight. I know you’d probably go with or without me." I said heading back towards the couch. I turned around to see a smile across his face and he then walked towards the couch as well.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 8
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.