Fanfic - Other Roswell Stories
"Battle of the Sexes"
Part 4
by FireStorm
Disclaimer: I own nothing of Roswell's and probably never will.
Summary: The and guys and the girls are at war, just because the guys did something that they weren't suppose to.
Category: Other Roswell Stories
Rating: PG-13
Author's Note: I originally wanted to base this as an alternate ending to Jesse's bachelor party in Significant Others. However, I didn't because then, Jesse would have to be put in with story and Isabel had already graduated from High School.
"Knock, knock." A voice came from behind Michael's apartment door and he instantly knew who it was.

"It's opened, Maxwell."

Max steps in to see Alex and Michael crowded over the TV eating Doritos and drinking Mountain Dew with Pizza boxes scattered on the coffee table and the floor. "Did you guys get it?" He asked, staring at them in disgust.

"Yup. Right here." Alex lifts up Isabel's diary and waves it around, his eyes still locked on the television screen. Michael laughs and chugs down the rest of the Mountain Dew, while Alex stuffs his face with a cold and greasy pizza.

Max hesitantly walked over, careful not to step on the trash on Michael's floor, and sat on the easy chair. He took the remote from the floor and turned the TV off, resulting in loud groaning and whining.

"Come on guys, we don't have time. Are we going to get back at the girls or not?" Max asked, defending himself from the flying Doritos coming at him.

"Yeah, but who said that we couldn't execute our plan while watching some harmless television?" Michael asked, reaching for the remote control.

"No one. But we have a lot to do. Alex, did you ask if that computer geek from Spanish would help us?" Max asked, in his leader type voice.

"Yep, he said that he'd meet us in the computer lab during lunch." Alex replied, finishing off his pizza.

"That's good. At least, we won't bump into the girls, hopefully."

"Who heard of a computer geek named Crash? I mean, who would name their kid Crash anyway? " Michael asked sarcastically.

"Is that his real name?" Max asked, surprised.

"Apparently." Alex replied, "But don't judge him by his name, he's really good, hacking and stuff, he's even better than me."

"Okay, then. Tomorrow, we'll meet.Crash in the lab and go forward with the plan." Max said, deviously.

"So, can we open it now?" Michael whined.

"You mean you guys haven't opened her diary yet? Wow, I'm impressed with your restraints and will." Max teased.

"Actually, Mr. Isabel Worshiper over here, bribed me not to try to read what she wrote yet, until you came."

"What? I just thought that respecting Isabel and waiting for Max would've been a good idea." Alex defended.

"Sure, Alex." Michael mocked.

"Well, then open it and let's get the good stuff to post up." Max offered.

"YES!" Michael grabbed the diary out of Alex's hands and waved his thumb over the lock, when a click was heard, he quickly opened up the diary and started reading through the contents. The rest of the guys leaned over so they could see too and they all cracked up laughing at what Isabel had written. They stayed up all night, expecting to get the good stuff on Isabel, but little did they know, the girls were up to something too...

Part 3 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.