FanFic - Other
"Challenges"
Part 1
by Emily
Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell. (No, really?)
Summary: This is what happens when you combine sleepiness with FanFic. Ten years in the future, the gang reunites after six years. Secrets revealed, surpises and other shockers.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Max and Tess drove in their hot car. All the windows were rolled down but it was still as hot as hell. Tess turned on the radio and started singing softly to a song ten years old.

Max watched her blonde curls fly back from the wind and her lips move as she sang. She was wearing a green tank top, black shorts and she had lost her shoes somewhere in the back, with all their junk and luggage.

He smiled as she raised her voice. "Come on, sing," she pushed his arm. She sang, "Let's dance 'till we go crazy, let's make love and dance the night away!"

God was good for blessing him with crazy, fun, wild Tess.

****

Maria twirled a lock of her hair around her finger as she waited outside on an outside table of a small cafe. She saw Michael Guerin approaching her. "Hey," he said as she sat down.

"Hey? Just hey?" Maria teased.

"Okay, okay, hello you babe of burnin' fire," Michael said.

"Better," Maria said. "What took you so long?"

"Traffic," Michael said. "Want some ice cream?"

"Yes, it's so freakin' hot!" Maria said. "I put on, like, a whole tube of deodorant on! I think I'm gonna have a heat stroke."

"Me, too," Michael said. "I'll be back."

Maria watched Michael order two cones of ice cream for them both. She always thought it would work out between her and Michael. She had been right.

****

"Okay, Liz," Kyle said, gulping down cake. "I'm really in the mood to play strip poker."

"Kyle!" Liz yelled, looking up from her books. "I'm busy with my exam, you know that."

"Come on, Lizzie," Kyle complained, getting up from his seat. He stood behind Liz in her chair. "You've studied all day. We never play anymore."

"Kyle, I-" Kyle cut her off by kissing her neck. Liz started laughing hysteyically and fell off of her chair.

****

Alex kissed Isabel on her forehead. "Happy anniversary, babe," he said.

"Thank you so much, Alex," Isabel said. "These roses and these chocolates are the best and oh, this is so romantic."

"Your welcome," Alex said. "I wanted to make it special."

Isabel snuggled her head on his shoulder. "Four years. . ." she whispered. "With the best man on Earth-no, in the whole world."

"I'm flattered," Alex said. "You're the best I could ever have, too."

Isabel smiled. "You make me feel really special, Alex," she said.

"Shocking, but so do you," Alex said.

"Now we'll just wait until life gives us something another challenge," Isabel said. "Something like a. . .surprise."

****

But the eight of them may not be able to handle the next challenge life gave them. Temptation, secrets, jealousy and more lurk around the corner as they reunite again after six years.

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.