FanFic - Other
"Descendents - The Liz/Max Connection"
Part 6
by Sue and Syndee
Disclaimer: The Characters belong to The WB.
Summary: Max's alien father Gray meets Liz's ancestor Aisling while he ison earth to observe how earthlings resolve their differences. They form abond that will transcend time, space and species.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
During this turbulent time Gray's wife gives birth to twins, a boy and a girl. He realizes that his prophesized future is fast approaching and he can do very little to stop it but he continues to make plans for his children's future on earth.

His young son already shows signs of being truly compassionate and wise, his daughter caring and nurturing. It is a shame that these precious years are marred by war, a war that will see both dead and assuming a new life form.

A new uprising is reported daily and Gray is weary from years of battle when a new and very threatening obstacle changes the course of small civil disturbances to an inter-planetary war.

Trade agreements with a neighboring planet of a similar species had been severed years ago due to that species dishonest and deceitful attempt at mind control and the sale of inferior goods.

Small bands of former landowners solicit the help of this neighboring planet whom are barely self-sufficient and jump at the chance to invade the thriving planet with long-term planes of conquering it.

To late, Gray's father realizes the error of his ways and is assassinated two days after relinquishing his power to his son. The elder leader's last words were: "Get my grandchildren to earth where they can fulfill their destiny and destroy this evil that I have brought upon us."

"We have the scientific knowledge to combine our essence with human DNA, so what do we do now?" Gray's wife asks him as she watches her son and daughter prepare for yet another battle.

"What you're really asking is should we tell them." Gray embraces his wife knowing that each time his children leave for battle could be their last.

"No, I know that the future is set. I just wonder if we've thought of everything that they will need to protect themselves on earth as another species." She muses. "Earth is still very primitive and I just hope that we're not putting them in more danger."

"Their bodyguards train everyday and have been conditioned for one thing only - to protect them at all costs. They'll be fine and besides your brother is there and the tribal alliance." Gray assures his wife that they've thought of everything. (Unbeknownst to them a spy overhears this conversation and eventually reports back to the enemy the plans to clone the future leader's essence and send him to earth as a human being. This vital information comes three days after the siblings are killed, cloned and sent to earth.)

An unexpected attack of his once impregnable fortress has Gray struggling to destroy the pictorial given to him by his earth allies prophesizing the defeat of his enemy by his now human son. Only the portion, which tells where the children are, is burnt before his enemy strikes down Gray. He dies believing his children are safe. (Earth Year 1939.)

Part 5 | Index | Part 7
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.