FanFic - Other
"Don't Speak"
Part 19
by Jamie Phelps
Disclaimer: Don't own the Characters or the title. Never have, never will. Would love to :-)
Summary: Michael, Max, Maria, Isabel, Liz, Alex, Tess and Kyle's lives seem back on track. With Max and Liz's wedding quickly approaching, all seems perfect. Then the mysterious Jennifer arrives in Roswell and things quickly spiral out of control. Maria leaves Michael, Isabel learns one of the group is keeping a secret, and Max and Liz begin fighting. Taye is drawn to Jennifer, yet doesn't understand why. When Tess questions Jennifer's motives, she disappears. Who is the mysterious Jennifer? And will life as we know it in Roswell ever be the same?
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: Thanks to Cari for helping me come up with a title for this piece. I owe you one! You must have read "Secrets", "The Journey" and "Letting Go" or this fiction will not make sense to you. Please email at jamiep@egyptian.net or see them at Fan Forum if you need the other fictions.
Taye and Jennifer walked into the Crashdown. He led her over to a table and sat down. Liz came over to take their order.

"Hi." Taye said. "I haven't seen you since you got back." He stood up and hugged her. "How was the trip?" He asked.

She smiled. "At first I figured Max and I'd be divorced before we came home." She began. "But by our second week there, we'd made up. He admitted he was too hard on Michael. We enjoyed ourselves after that." She smiled. "It was very romantic."

Taye smiled. "I'm glad you guys are ok now." He said. "Everything's kinda been crazy around here lately."

It was all Liz could do not to say it was because of Jennifer. It was true though. Nothing had been wrong until she showed up. "What can I get the two of you?" She asked.

"Two alien blasts." Taye answered. He knew that was her favorite drink.

"I'll have them right up." She said, disappearing behind the counter.

Jennifer looked around the room. There was no one in earshot. "Taye, I have to tell you something."

He could see the concern in her face. "What is it?" He asked.

"I don't want you to be mad." She began. "I had to do it."

Taye nodded, waiting for her to continue.

"I know who you are." She continued. "You, Max, Michael, Tess, Isabel and Maria." She took a deep breath and exhaled. "I, too, am from Aardon."

Taye felt a jolt of fear run throughout his body. Who was this girl?

Liz walked over and set the two drinks on the table. Jennifer smiled as she walked away.

"I wasn't sure I'd found Max." She started. "I didn't have a description to go by or anything. I tried connecting to Michael, but it didn't work. I could feel him shutting me out. I knew I was close then. I was able to connect to you and that's how I figured out I'd found who I was looking for."

Taye leaned back in his chair. "What do you want from us?" He asked. He was hurt that Jennifer had used him.

"I don't want anything." She said. "I'm here to warn you."

"Warn us about what?" He asked.

"Ian was not happy you escaped. He figured out that you were the one to help them off the planet. He killed Nasedo to keep them on the planet. He didn't think you'd save them." She continued. "He is planning revenge. He 's already got a team of people here on Earth. They just haven't found you."

"Why do you care?" He asked. "Why are you telling us this?"

"Because they're not here to take you back to the planet." She said sadly. "They're here to kill you." Her eyes meet his. "All of you."

Part 18 | Index | Part 20
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.