FanFic - Other
"Fallen Angels"
"Discussions, Arguments, and Revelations"
Part 2a
by Cotti
Disclaimer: Not mine, I can only play :)
Summary: A new take on Max, Isabel, and Michael's origins.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
2a: Discussing Things Vaguely

Isabel stepped into the Crashdown Café and slid into her usual booth across from her bother, who was waiting anxiously. "Well?" She asked, slightly annoyed the he had woken her.

"Wait for Michael," he said softly.

"Max, what the hell is going on?" she asked, frightened that her unflappable brother was showing the slightest signs of… flapping.

"Wait for Michael," he repeated.

A girl walked into the café, she looked pointedly at the two sitting at the booth and smiled sadly, she walked over to them and placed a folded piece of paper on the table, before walking to sit at the counter.

Max looked at the paper, non-committal silence surrounding him. He recognized her from his vision, the second of the two shrouded figures. Isabelle, however, recognized the girl from somewhere else. She picked up the paper and unfolded it, reading it aloud.

"Follow me, but do not tread in my steps, they will lead you to your fall. When the time comes, you must wait, but not for Michael. He will walk both ahead and behind you. He will know nothing and everything, and will not be able to help you. When the time comes, you will be left to each other for help."

Isabelle frowned and refolded the paper. "Not as cheering as I thought I would be," she muttered, tossing it aside and sliding out of the booth she walked over to the girl at the counter.

"Isabel," the girl said, taking a sip of the drink the dark hared waitress had brought her.

"Katie," the blonde replied, "trying to scare us?"

"Don't shoot the messenger, doll, I just work here. The rest is up to them," she laughed and looked up at her companion. "I've missed you," she murmured, and smiled wider.

"I think I have too," Isabel laughed, and rose. "Sit with me and Max?"

"I'd be honored," she smiled. Picking up the drink she followed Isabelle back to the table. Michael was sitting across from max now, and Isabelle slipped into the seat next to her brother.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 2b
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.