Fanfic - Other Roswell Stories
"Freaks and Geeks of Roswell"
Part 21
by kari
Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell, all right belong to UPN and Melinda Metz. No infringement intended.
Summary: What happens when a dare goes too far? Who will get hurt?
Category: Other Roswell Stories
Rating: PG-13
The four aliens cowered in fear, trying to push themselves farther into the protective shadows. They held hands and waited, not breathing…hearing footsteps approaching the cave.

"Hey, who's here?" they heard Kyle ask as they saw him walking in. He jumped in surprise when he saw who was in the cave. "What the…why are you four hanging out in a dirty cave in the middle of the desert?"

"Isabel! I need some answers right now!"

Everyone looked up in surprise to see Alex storming in, followed by Liz and Tess.

"Alex, Liz, Tess? Why are you here?" asked Kyle.

Alex pushed Kyle out of his way and stood in front of Isabel. "I need to know what the hell you did to me!" he demanded of her.

"Me?" said Isabel angrily. "I didn't do anything to you! You're the one who went and told Valenti! You destroyed four lives last night!"

Alex's expression softened. "I regret telling my uncle. And believe me, so does Liz. On the way here we came up with a plan to throw him off the track. But first I need to know why this is happening to me!"

"Why what is happening to you, nerd?" asked Michael angrily.

Isabel cast a glare in her brother's direction and said, "Alex, please explain what's happening to you."

"Why?! You know…you did this to me. Maria dare you to ask me out and then, since I meant nothing to you, you decided to use me as some kind of human guinea pig! You…you changed me! I have some of your freaky voodoo powers!"

"What?" asked Max, pushing himself through the group of people. "What kind of powers?"

"I really wish I had a hamburger," said Alex.

"Wha-" Michael started to say, but Alex held up a finger to signal for him to wait. A few seconds later a freshly made hamburger came flying into the cave and landed in Alex's hand.

Maria leaned closer. "Mmm…a Burger Barn burger!" Michael pulled her back.

"How…how did you do that?" asked Isabel.

"That's what I want to know!" said Alex. "I mean, I'm kind of freaked out here, and-"

"Oh my Buddha," interrupted Kyle. "Tess was serious…aliens…there are aliens in Roswell…and my cousin is one of them."

Kyle passed out onto the cave floor, but everyone ignored him except for Tess.

Max looked at Michael, Maria, and Isabel and said, "The Royal Six. Alex…and Liz…are the other two. We're all together again."

Part 20 | Index | Part 22
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.