Fanfic - Other Roswell Stories
"Happy Days"
Part 1
by Elizabeth
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters. They belong to Melinda Metz, Jason Katims, and UPN.
Summary: This is an alternate univers fic. Eventually M/M, M/L, I/A, and T/K will be together, but seeing as how this is an alternate universe fic it will take time.
Category: Other Roswell Stories
Rating: PG-13
Author's Note: I've had alot of fun writing this, and I hope you have just as much fun reading it.
"You're total is in the black book. Pay at the counter when you're ready." I told the happy family before turning to go. Here I was waiting tables in Little Rock, Arkansas. No matter how awful my life was, I knew that somehow it'd get better. I knew this wasn't the place for me, and I knew I'd be leaving it. My parents died along time ago, and I was left an orphan. I went from foster home to foster home where I was constantly kicked out. It wasn't that I was a bad kid, It was just I didn't fit in. "Liz, get your butt over to table 9!" An angry voice growled pulling me out of my reverie. "Now!" He barked. I turned towards him glaring. "That's it! I'm leaving right now! No more Little Rock, Arkansas. I'm gonna take my beat up car and my pay check and leave."

3 WEEKS LATER

Liz Parker walked into her new school apprehensively. Why she had chosen to move to Roswell, New Mexico was beyond her. She just somehow felt drawn there. Most girls given the opportunity to pick up their bags and move anywhere they wanted to begin a new a life would chose LA or New York, but not her. She was much more of a small town girl. She walked over to her locker and started putting her books that she didn't need in it. She glanced down at her schedule. Her first class was biology. She smiled. She had always liked science and was looking forward to that class. She entered the classroom and looked around.

There was a brown almost black haired guy wearing a letterman jacket. She glanced at him and smiled though he didn't see her. For some reason she felt herself liking him. That wasn't good. If she became attached, she'd be weak and more reluctant to leave Roswell when it was time. She didn't plan on staying here very long. Now that she was out of Little Rock and on her own nothing would keep her from traveling and seeing the world. That was her biggest dream, and nothing would stop her from accomplishing it.

Max grinned at the blonde haired cheerleader standing next to him. "So you're on for Friday after the game right?" He asked as leaned in for a kiss. "Ya, I've course. I mean my parents will be gone all night getting wasted at some dinner party so there will be nothing stopping me." "Good," he muttered in her ear as he began kissing her neck. The bell rang and he took his seat. That's when he noticed the new girl in class. She had brown hair and by the way she dressed he could tell she definitely didn't have a lot of money. He turned back towards the teacher already positive she wasn't his type of girl. He only dated the elite people in school, and she definitely wasn't one of them, but for some reason he felt himself being drawn to her. Shaking it off he reached under the table and grabbed Tracy's hand to reassure himself that there was nothing about that brunette he liked.

Later that afternoon Max and Alex were sitting on the bleachers in the gym watching the cheerleaders practice. "Tracy's definitely hot, Max. You choose well," Alex said not taking his eyes off of the cheerleaders. Max smiled. "Ya she definitely is pretty." "So is Maria. I mean what do you think of her, Max?" Alex asked. "I think she is definitely a 10." Max said as he looked her up and down. "Yup a 10 for sure." Alex glared at Max pretending to be mad. "Hey don't go hitting on my girlfriend!" "Why? Scared of the competition?" Max teased before standing up and walking down to the basketball court. Practice was over. Alex followed him and ran over to Maria picking her up and swinging around in the air. "You look cute in these clothes," he whispered in her ear. "Thanks, but I feel really yucky. I am in a major need of a shower."

Kyle was leaning against his car waiting for Michael to show up. They were supposed to be at work in ten minutes, and there was no way they were going to make it. Finally Michael came jogging up. "Sorry, Man. Mr. Seligman kept me after to talk about something." "Look, Mikey G., we're supposed to be at work in seven minutes, and we aren't gonna make it. You know how Bruce gets when we're late." He got in the car and started the engine. Michael shrugged. "He won't fire us. I mean who else would work for him at a grocery store for God's sake?" "Just be prepared is all I'm saying." They arrived at Bruce's Grocery Store located on the bad side of town, parked the car, and got out to go complete their shifts so they'd earn a little bit of money.

TBC

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.