Fanfic - Other Roswell Stories
"Isabella"
Part 7
by Kari
Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell or anything to do with it. All rights belong to UPN and Melinda Metz.
Summary: This is my modern day version of a Roswell Cinderella story! This is totally AU!
Category: Other Roswell Stories
Rating: PG-13
The next few days at the Sagebrush were hectic. Everyone was running around, trying to get ready for The Whits. Isabella sighed as she got the main suite cleaned up.

She still couldn't totally believe that in just one week she would actually meet Alex Whitman himself! As she continued to clean, she settled into a cozy little daydream about her and Alex meeting and falling in love and eloping.

BANG! She was interrupted by a slamming door. She sighed, hoping it wasn't one of her evil sisters. She turned around and was relieved to see it was only Amy.

"Oh, um, hi Mom. Can I help you with something?"

"No, I just wanted to tell you that I forbid you from singing at the auditions next week."

"What?! You can't do that!"

"You heard me, I forbid you. Maria is very sick, and you somehow caused it! You are not trying out!"

"You fell for Maria's story? I didn't do anything to her! And you can't forbid me, I'm not a child. I'm 19 years old. I'll do what I want!"

"No. I am in charge of the signup forms. I ripped yours up. Any others that you fill out will also be ripped up." Amy calmly turned around and walked out of the room.

Isabella sank down onto the floor and stared at the closed door in shock. How could Amy do this her? Didn't she realize how important this was to her? Of course she did. That's why she'd forbidden Isabella from trying out. She didn't want her own foster daughter to have any happiness.

For what seemed like the millionth time that week, Isabella cried.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Is Liz here?" asked Isabella, standing on Max's front porch.

"No, sorry, you just missed her. What's up? You wanna come in and like, have a soda and talk?"

"Sure," said Isabella.

"You look upset," said Max. "Is something wrong?"

"Only everything." Isabella told Max about everything that had happened with her family.

"Wow," said Max. "Your mom sure sounds like a stick in the mud."

"More like she's got a stick up her butt," said Isabella, giggling.

"You know what?" said Max. "Don't worry. I'll talk to Liz tonight and we'll come up with a plan. We'll get you on the audition sheet somehow."

"Max, thank you so much!" Isabella leaned over to give him a friendly hug. "I feel better knowing you'll be helping me. It's great to have friends like you and Liz!"

Part 6 | Index | Part 8
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.