FanFic - Other
"Letting Go"
Part 12
by Jamie Phelps
Disclaimer: Don't own them. Never have, never will. Would love to :-)
Summary: Max has come to terms with the relationship he and Maria share. Tess reveals some startling news the pod squad of something she uncovered in the compound while being held prisoner. The group is in their senior year of high school, but major changes lay ahead. When a call goes out to Nasedo offering a chance for the aliens to return home, they have to choose between what their mind and their heart says. Faced with the possibility of never seeing the humans again, the aliens must make a choice. Will they make the right one?
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: You must have read "Secrets" and "The Journey" or this fiction will not make sense to you. Please email at jamiep@egyptian.net or see the Other category on Crashdown.Com if you need either of the fictions.
Alex pulled up in front of Isabel's. The house was dark, indicating that her parents had went to sleep long ago. She looked at Alex and smiled. She'd had a wonderful night. She never realized how terrific Alex was. He wasn't with her just because she was popular. It was more than that. He truly did love her. "I had a great time tonight." She said.

Alex smiled. He got out of the car and opened the door for Isabel. "Me too." He smiled. He leaned forward and placed a kiss on Isabel's lips. They tasted so good, he didn't want to pull away. That wasn't Alex's style though, so he released them.

Isabel felt a tingle run through her body. She'd never expected to feel this way about anyone, let alone a human. "Um, do you want to come inside for a little bit?" She asked, secretly hoping he'd say yes.

"I guess a few minutes wouldn't hurt. I really need to get home." He said, following her up the walk.

In seconds they were standing in Isabel's room. She let Alex in and shut the door behind them. Her parent would kill her if they knew he was in her room at this hour of the night. "Do you want to watch some TV?" She asked.

Alex shook his head. "Let's see what's on." He grabbed the remote off of her nightstand and flipped on the TV.

"I'm going to get out of this dress." She said, grabbing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. "I'll be back in a second."

She opened the door to the bathroom that she shared with Max. She knew he wouldn't be home for a while so she left the door open.

Alex watched as she went to change. Had she deliberately left the bathroom door open? It was driving him crazy that he could see right into the room. He watched as she slipped the dress off and allowed it to fall to the floor. She ran her fingers through her hair, sending a shudder throughout Alex's body. He'd taken all he could take. He had to look away.

Isabel finished getting changed and walked back into her room. "What are you watching?" She asked.

"Um.nothing.why?" He stammered.

"Because you were staring at the TV. I thought you found something good to watch." She said.

Alex blushed. He had found something good to watch, but it wasn't on TV. "Oh, yeah." He started. "This is all that was on. I hope it's ok."

Isabel laughed. She knew he'd been watching her. "It's fine." She crawled on the bed beside him and leaned her head back on the headboard.

She couldn't figure out why Alex hadn't made a move on her. Maybe he wasn't that kind of guy, or maybe he was just as scared as she was. Isabel moved down on the bed to where she could put her arms around Alex. He looked down at her, and then put his arm around her. She reached up and kissed his lips. They let themselves become entangled in each other's arms. Isabel came up for a breath. "Alex," She started. "do you want to go through with this." She asked, kissing his neck.

His hand traced the curves of her body. He kissed her lips and then looked into her eyes. "Hell yeah." He said. He turned the light out with the TV blaring "Giligan's Island" in the background.

Isabel and Alex woke early to the phone. It had been a wonderful night and all Isabel's fears had disappeared. She rolled over across Alex to pick up the phone. "Good Morning, Sunshine." She said, brushing her lips over his. "Hello" She said into the phone.

"Isabel, it's Maria." Maria said into the phone. "I need to talk to you."

"Now's not a really good time." She said, smiling at Alex. "I'm kinda busy. Can I call you back."

"Yeah, it's no problem. But you should know something." Maria said quietly. "It's about our father."

A look of concern crossed Isabel's face. "Our father?" She asked. "What's wrong?"

"He's contacted Nasedo." Maria said, matter-of-factually. "Can you meet Michael and I at the Crashdown this afternoon? I can tell you more then."

Isabel reached over and took Alex's hand. "Is it bad?" She asked.

There was a hesitation in her voice. "I think it's better if we talk about it when we're all together."

"Maria, no. We don't keep anything from each other. Please tell me." There was a pleading sound in her voice.

"They're coming for us Iz." She said. "They're coming."

Part 11 | Index | Part 13
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.