FanFic - Other
"Misteltoe Kisses and Eggnog Nightmares"
Part 3
by YoshiBouncer
Disclaimer: TBTB own all Roswell characters..blah blah. Only two new characters in the story are under my power.
Summary: This takes place after the "Max in the City" storyline and mostly focuses on the relationships of Max/Liz and with a good touch of Michael/Maria. There will be some interesting sci fi twists and several Roswell characters from the past will reappear.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: I know I leave the ending open with some unanswered questions, but I've really haven't thought about continuing on since this was just a nice and fun holiday story. Written 12/07/00
( Max looks over at the open space on the balcony and smiles at Liz. )

Liz : What?

Max : So, is this where we had our wedding dance?

Liz : ( laughs ) Yeah..

( Max takes Liz’s hand and walks over to the space. )

Max : Is it even possible to love you more and more each minute?

( Max and Liz both look into each other’s eyes and wrapped in each other’s embrace. )

Max : Hey look ( Max looks up )..a mistletoe.

Liz : ( Liz looks up ) What mistletoe?

( Max takes out a mistletoe from behind and puts it above their heads. )

Max : That mistletoe

Back at the party…

Alex : ( gagging on his eggnog ) This is disgusting!

( ‘Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas’ is playing in the background. Mr. and Mrs. Evans give each other a little kiss. Mr. and Mrs. Parker are hugging while Sheriff Valenti and Amy Deluca are dancing together. Isabel and Alex are sitting together at a booth. Isabel gives Alex a little kiss on the cheek and then rests her head on his shoulder. Sitting at the stools at the counter are Kyle and Tess who are smiling at each other. Next to them are Cody and Val. Cody puts his arms around Val’s shoulders and kisses the top of her head. Maria and Michael are standing underneath the doorway to the backroom kissing underneath the mistletoe. Back in the balcony, Liz and Max are kissing under the star filled night sky as a shooting star passes by. )

Part 2 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.