FanFic - Other
"More of us"
Part 3
by Christina
Disclaimer: All the people and places from the TV show Roswell are not mine. I only own a few characters in this story.
Category: Other
Rating: PG
Authors Note: I own Anna, Caley, Jordan, and any other characters not mentioned that aren’t the WB’s. Just remember, the character’s thoughts are in brackets [like this]. Have fun!!! Luv ya. Christina Conrader
Caley’s Gone Missing

Anna’s Journal

March 10, 2000

It’s so great to have human friends and to have found more aliens like us. Liz has been so nice to us since we’ve been here. She got me a part time job at the Crashdown as a waitress and gave me some pointers on how to get good tips. Maria is fun. She’s so high strung and she and Michael fight constantly. It’s hysterical. She studies aroma therapy and swears by it. Alex is strange. He has the idea that a man with a band attracts more girls. Max taught me how to dream walk. He’s also kept Isabel from being rude to us. Isabel is okay, but I don’t think she likes us much. Michael. What can I say? The boy is cute, except for that whole hair thing, but he and Maria are kind of involved. They have this love/hate relationship going on. Last week I sat down with Michael and worked with him on his powers. He’s not as strong as Max or Isabel, but he shows potential. We have been trying to decide whether or not to stay in Roswell. We’ve been here for a month so far and everything is going smoothly. Our parents are coming to visit in two weeks. They want to meet Max, Isabel, and Michael.

*******************

Section 2

Jordan’s Journal

March 10, 2000

I always felt like I was missing something back in Florida. I think I found it here in Roswell. Home seems closer when I’m here. It’s like the stars are so near that I can touch them. You don’t see skies like this in Dunedin. The city lights and the pollution block out the stars too much. I’m staying here, even if it means leaving Anna. I care about her so much, but I can’t go back now.

*******************

Section 3

March 31, 2000

Dear Anna and Jordan,

You’re going to hate me after this, I just know it. I have to go back to Florida. This isn’t home and I can’t stay. I’m leaving on the next train. Don’t worry about me. I’ll keep in touch. I promise. You guys take care of each other. Tell the others I’ll miss them and I’ll write them too.

Your Best Friend, Catalina Silverstone

P.S. I’ll visit when I can.

***************

Section 4

April 1,2000

The Crashdown lunch shift

Anna: I can’t believe she left. Jordan: You read the letter, Anna. She didn’t feel as though she belonged. Anna: She should have said something. Jordan: I don’t think she told us everything. Anna: What do you mean? Jordan: I think she found him. Anna: You can’t be serious, Jordan. He’s long gone by now. Stan: Order up! Anna: That’s me. We’ll discuss the impossibility of this situation later. (She takes her order to her customer. Maria comes up to Jordan.) Maria: What’s she so upset about? Jordan: Caley left town. ( He hands her the letter. She reads.) Maria: Oh, God, I had no idea. Jordan: It’s okay. We didn’t find out until this morning. Maria: Her real name is Catalina? Jordan: Yeah. She hates it though. Maria: Something else is wrong though. Isn’t it? Jordan: Do you read minds? Maria: It’s intuition, I swear. Jordan: We think that she’s found my brother. Maria: You didn’t tell me you had a brother. Jordan: He ran away two years ago. I think Caley went after him. Maria: Is he dangerous?

Jordan: No, he just wanted his freedom and he took it. Maria: How could Caley have found him?

Jordan: She may have had a vision or he may have been close enough to where she could sense him. I don’t know. Maria: We have to tell the others. Jordan: We’ll go to the cliffs tonight. Maria: I’ll get everyone there by ten.

******************

Section 5

May 15, 2000

Dear Everyone,

It’s a lot shorter to write it like that than risk leaving out someone’s name. Well, anyway, by now you’ve figured out that I didn’t leave for the reason in my previous letter. I’m in Los Angeles right now. I’m sorry to lie to you, but I had to find Jacob. I promise to come back as soon as I can bring him back with me. I spotted him at a street market last week so I think I’m close. Roswell is home now and Jacob should be home with us. He’ll have freedom and friends.

I love you all, Catalina Silverstone

************************

Section 6

May 27, 2000

San Diego

Caley: Jacob! ( A young man Caley’s age turns his head and looks at her. He then turns away and disappears around the corner.) Caley: Jacob Robert West, don’t you walk away from me! Jacob: I’m right here. You don’t have to yell. (She turns around to face him.) Caley: Jacob, you scared me! Jacob: I tend to have that affect on people. Caley: Can we go somewhere to talk. Jacob: I already know what this is about. I’m not going back to Florida, Caley. It’s not home. Caley: I wasn’t going to ask you that. Florida isn’t home to me either, Jacob. Jacob: So you’ve sunk to using reverse psychology on me? I’m impressed. Caley: Go to hell, Jacob. Jacob: For someone who’s usually so calm you’re getting awfully upset. Caley: For someone who doesn’t give a damn about anyone but himself you sound awfully concerned. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going home to break the news to Anna and Jordan that you won’t be coming home. Jacob: What’s wrong with you? Caley: Nothing is wrong with me! It’s just that I’ve come to the painful conclusion that the Jacob that left us two years ago isn’t coming back, and I’m not so sure I want him to. Jacob: Caley I-

Caley: Good bye, Jacob.

*******************

Section 7

May 30, 2000

Roswell train station (Caley steps off the train.) Jordan: Caley! Caley: Jordan! Oh my God! Jordan: Where’s Jacob?

Caley: Long story short, I couldn’t force him to come with me. Jordan: We’d better get you to the café. Caley: What are you doing here anyway? Jordan: Call it hunch. (Jordan puts his arm around Caley as they leave the train station.)

*******************

Section 8

May 30, 2000

Crashdown Café

(Jordan and Caley walk into the café. Anna is cleaning counters and Maria is serving a customer.)

Jordan: Hey, everyone, look who I found wandering around the train station all by herself. Anna: Oh my God! Caley! (Anna jumps over the counter and flings herself at Caley, practically knocking her over.) Anna: I missed you so much. You have no idea. Jordan: Let the poor girl breathe. Caley: I’m so happy to see you guys. Anna: Did you find Jacob? Caley: Yes. We’ll leave it at that.

Maria: Hey, where did you come from? Guys, Caley’s back. Caley: So, did I miss much while I was gone? Michael: Not much, just fifteen bottles of cedar oil. Caley: Hi, Michael. Maria: Dog breath

Michael: Spastic bitch. Alex: Now that’s true love right there. How’s it going Caley, or should I say, Catalina? Maria: Keep it up Guerin. You’ll find your head in a vat of French fry grease. Caley: Alex may share the same fate.

Alex: I’d better run while I can. This could get ugly. (Max and Liz walk into the café.) Michael: Ah, it’s the love birds, back from another marathon make out session. Max: Hey, guys. Liz: Caley, when did you get back?

Caley: Hi, Liz. Just a few minutes ago. Liz: So, do we finally get to meet Jacob? Caley: Nope. I ditched him in San Diego. Anna: Wait a sec. You ditched him? Caley: I came to the painful realization that the Jacob we knew and loved two years ago is gone forever.

Maria: Oh, Caley, I’m sorry. Do you need comfort food, anything. I’m there for you babe. Alex: Now, if only she would say those kinds of things to you, Michael.

Michael: Oh yes, life would be far less stressful if Maria would get off her PMS trips more often.

Maria: I’m going to ignore that snide remark and I am going to get you a milkshake, Caley. Excuse me. (She brushes past Michael and goes into the kitchen.) Liz: Michael, Michael, Michael. When are you going to learn? Michael: She started it. Anna: You left the third grade a long time ago. It’s time to play nice with the other children. Michael: I have somewhere to be. Caley, welcome back. I’ll see you all later. (Michael exits through the kitchen and bumps into Maria on his way out.)

Maria: Watch it! I’ve got food here! Michael: Look, I’m sorry. I should have watched where I was going. (Maria goes out to Caley and the rest.) Maria: That was straight out of the Twilight Zone. Liz: What?

Maria: Oh, nothing. Alright, one DeLuca Deluxe milkshake, on the house. Caley: Thanks , Maria. Maria: Don’t mention it. Comfort food is second best to aroma therapy. I swear.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.