FanFic - Other
"Not My Life"
Part 2
by Amanda
Disclaimer: Not My characters
Summary: Max is possessed by an evil alien. The others fight to save his life.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Liz looked on as Max's blood poured from the spot where the creature had stabbed him. She couldn't put into words the terror that was threatening to drive her over the edge. She watches as his eyes roll back in his head, watched as his face slackened, and lost most of it's color, then gasped as the creature slumped to the ground beside him, and his eyes fell back into position, and he looked up. His voice was icy as he spoke to her.

Max: Liz..... (smiles slightly) are you okay?

Liz: Max... (her eyes fixed on the wound that was quickly healing) How did you survive that?

Max: (meets her eyes) He didn't survive that.

Liz: (takes a step back)Max, what do you mean he didn't survive that?

Max: (smiles a little more) Max is all gone..... (taps his temple) Exept for his memories. He's trapped in his own mind. All he can do is watch. I took his body away from him when I stabbed him. I transferred myself inot this body...and oh what a body it is. (flexing his muscles slowly)

Liz: (her mouth falls open slightly, shaking her head) No.....

Max: (looks up at her again) Yes. (he stretched out his arms, threw back his head, and burst into a flock of ravens, which swept past her, and out the entrance of the cave)

Part 1 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.