FanFic - Other
"Not One of a Kind"
Part 2
by AlienCheerlead
Disclaimer: I don't own Roswell, blah, blah, blah...
Summary: More aliens crash land on Earth. The Pod Squad and friends find them, but are they evil, like the skins, or are they friendly, like the Pod Squad? Set after Destiny.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Authors Note: This is my first Roswell fanfic. I don't know much about the skins, only that they're evil aliens, because they haven't aired Season 2 over here yet, so please bear with me. The skins characters are different to those in the show. Feedback would be great.
~In the desert~

"Are we all here?" Sheriff Valenti asked the group in front of him. Eight heads nodded and they got down to business.

"Firstly, did anyone follow any of you?" he asked. Maria spoke up.

"When we left the Crashdown, we were followed by a white Sedan," she said, "But, Alez suggested taking a different route then planned coming here, we lost them after eight blocks of driving around Roswell. I don't know if they ever found us again, though."

"Good going, you guys. Now that we know about the skins, we have to be very careful. Everyone saw that flash of light at lunch time today, so it's likely that the skins saw the flash as well. For all we know, they could be searching the desert as we speak, trying to find the ship," Valenti warned.

"Sheriff, where exactly did you say you saw the ship?" Max asked.

"Exactly twelve and a half miles east of here. I didn't see any bodies lying about though. I couldn't move the ship away from prying eyes. It was too heavy," Valenti replied.

"The aliens on board could be dead," Michael said.

"Or they could be skins," Liz informed them. The entire group looked at Liz.

"She's right. For all we know, the skins could've sent for more. After all, we did destroy most of them here," Isabel agreed.

"True. There's gonna be only one way to find out. We have to find that ship, hide it, see if there are any survivors and see if they are not evil. We better get going, the skins might get there before us," Max said. They split up into the groups they were in when arriving here and they followed the Sheriff as he led them to the ship.

~In the Jetta~

"I don't have a good feeling about this, Liz," Alex muttered in the backseat of the Jetta.

"Neither do I, but we have to see if there are more of their race here in Roswell," Liz informed him.

"Can you believe Tess? She's all nice now. What's up with that?" Maria asked.

"It's kinda suspicious to me," Alex started, "But, maybe she's had a change of heart. Who knows?". Liz and Maria both nodded. The Jetta was silent for the rest of the ride.

~In the Jeep~

"Tess seems...I dunno, stranger to me. Does she give you the same vibe?" Michael asked Isabel and Max from the backseat.

"Yeah, she does. Ever since she came here, she never wanted the humans to hang around with us, but now she wants them to come along. It's definitely weird to me. It's like she's not the Tess we know," Isabel replied, agreeing with Michael.

"Yeah, but don't forget, after Nasedo was killed, she's been different. I mean, she's opened up to all of us. How would you guys cope if the only person you knew your entire life had been killed and you had no one else? I sure wouldn't if you or Michael died. She opened up to us and the others and in turn we've been there for her. Now, I think she wants to repay that favour, by letting them help us find others from our planet," Max said, logically.

"Whatever, brother dear. It seems weird to me, that's all. Michael asked for my opinion and I gave it. You didn't need to shoot that down," Isabel huffed. They ended the Tess topic abruptly and for the rest of the ride, the three aliens were agruing about various topics.

They arrived at the site after 20 minutes and even in the darkness of the night, they all could identify different scraps of metal which were all around the place.

"Man, after more than 60 years of experience, you'd think the aliens would know to install a crash land device, right?" Alex asked the group, jokingly. The group erupted in giggles for a few minutes and then they set upon collecting all the metal scraps to hide from other people. The entire site had been cleared of metal scraps, which were placed in the Jeep.

"Where's the ship?" Kyle asked his dad.

"Over here, c'mon," Valenti replied showing the group where he last saw it. He moved aside the few prickly brushes he placed on it, in order to camouflage the most visible areas. Within minutes he uncovered the entire ship.

"Holy cow!" Alex said. The ship was in a large saucer like shape and it was half buried in sand. No movement within could be seen.

"How will we open it?" Maria asked.

"Try to find a door or something," Max ordered them. All nine searched the ship's exterior but could not find a door or any way leading to the interior. They were about to give up hope, when Max leaned on the ship to catch his breath after running around, and a loud beep came from somewhere and a doorway had appeared.

"Max, what did you-" Isabel asked, but before she could finish her sentence, a figure appeared in the doorway of the ship. The silence was soon filled with screams from all of the girls as the figure stepped out of the ship.

Part 1 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.