FanFic - Other
"Of Angels and Aliens"
Part 10
by cameraman dc
Disclaimer: I don't own anything, it does not belong to me. I am in no way associated with the WB, Jason Katims, or Melinda Metz.
Summary: The Roswell group get a little help from above.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
MICHAEL'S APARTMENT COMPLEX

Several days later...

Maria knocked on the door to Michael's apartment for the fifth time.

"Come on Guerin I know you're in their," Maria said through the door.

He hadn't been to school in the last few days, avoiding as much contact with the others as possible.

"Listen, are you gonna let me in or not?" Maria asked.

Michael quietly stepped aside as Maria walked into his apartment.

Maria noticed that all his windows were covered and Michael had been living in complete darkness.

"Geez, what are you a vampire now? You need to get some sun in here," Maria said.

Michael sat in a chair in the corner of his livingroom.

"I talked to Laurie the other day," Maria said. "She asked about you."

Michael remained silent.

"I told her you were fine," Maria said. "I left out the part where you happened to alienate all your friends and the people who care about you the most. What's going on Michael? Why are you acting like this? Is it me? Because I don't remember doing anything to make you act like a complete ass."

"That's it!" Michael shouted.

Michael bolted from his chair, grabbed Maria by her arm and shoved her out the front door.

"What are you doing?" Maria asked.

"You're outta here," Michael replied.

Maria was confused. It wasn't like Michael to act this way at all.

"Michael please talk to me," Maria cried out. "Tell me what's wrong. Say something, anything."

Michael looked Maria directly in the eye.

"Thou shalt not kill," Michael said before slamming the door.

Part 9 | Index | Part 11
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.