FanFic - Other
"Of Angels and Aliens"
Part 4
by cameraman dc
Disclaimer: I don't own anything, it does not belong to me. I am in no way associated with the WB, Jason Katims, or Melinda Metz.
Summary: The Roswell group get a little help from above.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Alex and Isabel sat at a booth in the crashdown.

"So Grant is a kidnapper?" Alex asked.

"I don't know," Isabel said quietly. "It's possible."

"And you broke up with him?" Alex asked.

"Yes," Isabel said with a sigh.

"I'm sorry to hear that," Alex said.

"I bet you are," Isabel said with a chuckle.

"No I really am sorry to hear that," Alex said seriously. "I realize that you liked Grant alot and I truly am sorry it had to end the way it did."

Isabel looked at Alex thoughtfully and realized he was telling the truth. Alex certainly had come back from Sweden a changed man. For the past week he had seemed as if he was no longer romatically interested in her. Sure it was nice that they were still friends and they hung out from time to time. But she had to admit to herself she missed all the attention he used to give her. She missed the way he used to smile at her. She missed the way she used to catch him staring at her. She especially missed how he treated her like a queen. Now he was treating her the same way he treated Maria and Liz.

'That's okay she thought I can live with that,' she thought. 'Can I?'

"So Alex," Isabel started. "Do you have any plans for toni..."

Isabel was interrupted when a girl neither her or Alex had ever seen before walked up to the booth. She had fiery, curly red hair up to her shoulders, with emerald green eyes.

"Excuse me," the girl said. "Uh, sorry I didn't mean to..."

The girl stopped talking when she noticed Alex.

"N-no," Alex said. "You're fine, we're..."

Alex and the girl stared silently at the each other.

"Uh, Allison Woodward," the girl said shaking Alex's hand.

"Alex Whitman,"Alex replied still staring at the girl.

Isabel noticed the silent exchange between Alex and the girl and felt her stomach tighten.

"Isabel Evans," Isabel said extending her hand towards Allison

"Oh good I've been looking for you," Allison said. "I asked several people around town and they said you were here."

"So how can I help you?" Isabel asked.

"Do you mind if I sit down?" Allison asked.

"Sure," Alex quickly replied while sliding over in the booth. Allison gingerly took a seat next to him, while Isabel stifled a growl.

"Well here's the thing," Allison said. "I just moved into town the other day. I didn't attend school today, I did however go to school to register and pick up my schedule. I also met some of with some of my teachers. I met with the chemistry teacher Mr. Raddish and he decided it would be best if we were labpartners. So I wanted to meet you so we can get to know each other better."

"Great," Isabel said giving a false smile when her cell phone started ringing.

Part 3 | Index | Part 5
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.