FanFic - Other
"Of Angels and Aliens"
Part 5
by cameraman dc
Disclaimer: I don't own anything, it does not belong to me. I am in no way associated with the WB, Jason Katims, or Melinda Metz.
Summary: The Roswell group get a little help from above.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
UFO MUSEUM

"Okay now what exactly are we doing here?" Maria asked as she and Michael entered the UFO Museum.

"I don't know," Michael replied. "Max said it was important."

"Well I hope this doesn't take long because I have to be at work in half an hour," Maria said.

Maria started looking around the Museum. Michael watched curiously as to what she was looking for. Then it suddenly occured to him.

"He's not here," Michael said in a low voice.

"Who?" Maria asked innocently.

"You know who I'm talking about," Michael said.

"Brody," Michael said narrowing his eyes.

For a second Maria's brow was knit with confusion, when suddenly it dawned on her. 'He's jealous,' she thought. She did every thing she could to try to stifle a grin from spreading across her face.

'She smiles just when I mention his name,' Michael thought. 'Aaaaaarrrggghhh.'

"What do you seen in that guy?" Michael asked. "You can't possibly like him."

"It's not like that between me and Brody," Maria stated.

"Year right," Michael said. "I've seen the way you look at him."

"Now I know your crazy," Maria said.

Maria fumed at Michaels ignorance. 'Okay you wanna play games?' Maria thought. 'Let's play.'

"You're right Michael, I do like him," Maria said. "I don't see any flaws about him."

"He's been abducted," Michael said.

"Hey, I've dated an alien," Maria said. "It's better to date an abductee than an abductor."

"He's got a kid," Michael said. "So he's gotta have a wife."

"He's divorced," Maria threw back at him.

Michael looked at the ground for a moment. 'What does he got that I don't got?' Michael thought. He returned his gaze to Maria.

"It's his money isn't it?" Michael asked warily.

"Oh is that what you think?" Maria asked outraged. "That I'm only interested in his money? That I want him to be my sugardaddy?"

"Well what is it then," Michael asked.

Maria thought for a moment as to what to tell Michael that she knew would piss him off. A thought occured to her as a wicked smile crossed her face.

"I like his hair," Maria said.

"WHAT!?!" Michael exploded.

Maria smiled at him triumphantly.

"Can we just get this over with?" Maria asked.

"Don't look at me, tell Max when you see him," Michael said.

"Maybe if you two could stop flirting we can get started," a voice said from behind them.

Michael and Maria turned to find Max and the rest of the group standing behind them.

Maria turned red upon learning that her friends had just heard the argument between her and Michael. Michael simply shrugged and turned to Max.

"Okay Max why are we here?" Michael asked.

"I believe I can answer that question," Marcus said suddenly appearing beside Michael.

Part 4 | Index | Part 6
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.