FanFic - Other
"Of Angels and Aliens"
Part 7
by cameraman dc
Disclaimer: I don't own anything, it does not belong to me. I am in no way associated with the WB, Jason Katims, or Melinda Metz.
Summary: The Roswell group get a little help from above.
Category: Other
Rating: PG-13
Everyone sat around Marcus as he spoke to them, the aliens on one side, the humans on the other.

"Since the beginning of time the Order of Angels have existed for one purpose and one purpose only," Marcus said. "And that is serve the will of God. To deliver hope to the faithful, and at times smite the wicked. In every planet's history we have done our best to fulfill our duty. And in many we have been successful, but occassionly their are species that inhabit a planet that decide their own fate. A fate that ultimately leads to their own destruction. And in such cases The Order decides that the matter requires divine intervention."

"Okay so like what are you trying to say?" Maria asked. "The world is going to end?"

"Hmmmmmm,Yes," Marcus said.

"So your here to stop that?" Liz asked.

"No," Marcus replied. "I'm here to help you stop that."

"But why us?" Isabel asked.

"Everyone has a role to play in this world, whether they know it or not," Marcus said. "All of you however play a much bigger role."

"How's that?" Michael asked.

"The eight of you make a complete unit," Marcus said.

"Come again?" Kyle asked.

"There is a bond, a connection if you will between the eight of you," Marcus said. "And in that bond is the power to help save both worlds."

Marcus turned towards the royal four.

"The four of you were born with a far greater purpose than returning home to one day free your people," Marcus said. "And Liz, Alex, Maria, and Kyle are living proof of what you must do. You must learn to trust others, your family, your friends. For you will need them in order to succeed in what was planned for you."

"Destiny?" Tess asked.

"This goes beyond destiny, it goes beyond fate," Marcus said. "It has been foretold."

Marcus got up and stood face to face with Max.

"So what do you say Max?" Marcus asked. "Do you believe what I have told you."

Max looked Marcus in they eye for a moment before replying.

"I don't believe you," Max said in a whisper.

Everyone was taken aback by Max's reply.

"Max," Liz gasped.

"I don't believe a word you've said," Max said looking directly at Marcus.

Marcus stared silently at Max while the others watched waiting for his reaction.

"Okay," Marcus said. "It's your choice. I just hope you've made the right one."

Marcus took a few steps back and looked at the group.

"I'll be around," Marcus said before vanishing in a flash of light.

"So what do we do now, Max?" Michael asked.

"Nothing," Max said. "Because it's not true."

"But Max you heard..."Isabel said.

"What I heard doesn't matter Isabel," Max said. "I've already made up my mind. It's not true."

Max quietly left the museum while the others simply stood their not knowing what to say.

Part 6 | Index | Part 8
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.